• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Strattera Combination

vipervin12345

Greenlighter
I've researched this a bit and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info regarding taking MDMA while on Strattera. I'm anxious that my roll will be completely muted. Has anybody experience with the combination?

I know Strattera mainly binds to NET but it also seems to bind slightly to SERT, similar to how an SSRI does but not to the same extent. I'm wondering if this slight binding will be enough to stop the good effects of MDMA.

I've taken MDMA after coming off of SSRIs and the roll was definitely lacking. Mind you, I had been off of them for a few months.. I would give it time if you're just coming off of it. If you're just asking about taking the combo in general, I wouldn't.. IMO it would be a waste of MDMA

I've taken MDMA after coming off of SSRIs and the roll was definitely lacking. Mind you, I had been off of them for a few months.. I would give it time if you're just coming off of it. If you're just asking about taking the combo in general, I wouldn't.. IMO it would be a waste of MDMA

I've taken after coming off an SSRI before and had a great roll. I'm just a bit apprehensive with this combination. Thanks for your input though.

I suppose it depends on a few factors. The dosage of the SSRIs you were taking, the extreme of the high you are chasing, and your tolerance of MDMA... I was on a high dosage of Zoloft for a year.. And I have a high tolerance for MDMA..