• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and steroids need help

Mjweston1

Greenlighter
Listen I rolled on about a gram of molly over the course of 12 hours and now I want to have sex with my girl friend. I'm on test cyp 250 and deca 200 both twice a week on different days .today it is a testosterone cyp day so should I do it now cause it makes me able to get hard really easy . I just don't want to have a heart attack so any advise would be good

And I'm sit here now with a horny angry girlfriend so time is of the essence guys

Steroids and recreational drugs really shouldn't be mixed too often. However the half lifes of test cyp and deca are so long that your levels were much higher than normal while rolling. Injecting now won't cause a heart attack if you're otherwise healthy cv wise. And if you aren't you shouldn't be using steroids nor recreational druga. Also, 500mg test + 400mg deca pw shouldn't raise your bp that much.

Thanks bro I am really healthy I don't drink or smoke just like to eat beans every once and a while . I'm 24 and like150lb 6.'2" 5.5% bf before this cycle . Currently halfway three the cycle and At 182 and 4.5% bf. it's just a test day cause don't shoot all 2 ml at once so I space them out .. So your saying I should be fine

^^ agreed with black53

Also you are dosing your MDMA much much too high. A gram in a night? You are getting drugs that are either completely cut to shit or something other than MDMA entirely. If that was a gram of 'pure' MDMA that would be an OD and you would not enjoy that, you would be floored and probably panicking. I did 500mg of 'pure' MDMA once by accident and I was completely wrecked. Hallucinations, blackouts, tremors, jelly legs, dreaming while awake,... Not fun at all, way way waaaaay too intense

Either that or you have an insanely high tolerance, but even then a gram in a night is just ludicrous so I don't think it's tolerance. Slow down dude, this usage pattern is going to catch up to you. Furthermore test your stuff with a testkit, your dealer is ripping you off with very bad product

*edit* I'm not a doctor no, but any experienced user and any doctor with experience in MDMA is going to tell you a gram in a night is insane. That's a dose way too high, however you look at it, however good you know your body. Your MDMA is fake or heavily cut, you are not really ingesting a gram of pure MDMA, you are ingesting a gram of something else or a gram of heavily cut MDMA. Buy a testkit

Last edited:
I know your not a doctor but if need someone experience in it I understand it's my body and I know it best and your some random dude on the internet . But thank you

Thank you @bluebull I understand you concerns but I do have a high tolerence for MDMA I was hooked on it for 3 years . It totally ruined my life but I fixed all that now and I only do it once a month maybe . And I'm getting decent MDMA it's cut with meth but I like the speedy rolls so it not pure but I like it

Thank you I understand you concerns but I do have a high tolerence for MDMA I was hooked on it for 3 years . It totally ruined my life but I fixed all that now and I only do it once a month maybe . And I'm getting decent MDMA it's cut with meth but I like the speedy rolls so it not pure but I like it

You are not getting decent MDMA, however high your tolerance is. A gram in a night is not decent MDMA, it is very heavily cut MDMA, sorry to tell you :) As I said I did 500mg once with a very very high tolerance, after abusing the drug for a good while. That completely wrecked me, they wanted to take me to a hospital, I was on the verge of collapse, though in my own mind I was still having an amazing time. You are dosing double that...

I'm not trying to be offensive or criticize you or anything, just want to avoid problems for you at some point. We are all random dudes on the internet, but together we do have a lot of collective and correct knowledge about drug use. That's the point of this site

Last edited:
No and I totally understand where you coming from ... I'm going have to whip out the test kit and upload a picture . The high test MDMA purity you can even make is around 87 or 82 percent so last time I was testing it down here was like 9 months ago when I was dabbling I'm the business and if was around 65% to 71% .... So it is what it is man .... I miss dirty rolls ......like really dirty rolls they were my favorite

Haha you are about the first person I encounter that likes dirty pills more than clean ones =D I can understand that actually, if there's some speed or something else stimulating mixed in. It gives you that extra energy boost that MDMA on its own doesn't have, but the comedown and days after are much harsher. But still testing would be a good idea indeed, since there are other adulterants out there that, even for someone that likes dirty pills, are far more dangerous than just some speed or meth or something

May I ask how you were able to determine the % purity of your product? Did you send it out to a testcenter or...? I'm just curious as you don't come across that often, people mentioning specific percentages of purity

it is very heavily cut MDMA, sorry to tell you :) As I said I did 500mg once with a very very high tolerance, after abusing the drug for a good while. That completely wrecked me, they wanted to take me to a hospital, I was on the verge of collapse. You are dosing double that...

I'm not trying to be offensive or criticize you or anything, just want to avoid problems for you at some point. We are all random dudes on the internet, but together we do have a lot of collective and correct knowledge about drug use. That's the point of this site

So on the MDMA fact sheet on this lovely site I found this info

PHD;The LD50 of MDMA is 80mg/kg of bodyweight. (The LD50 is the dose at which half the experimental subjects died). So if you weigh 70kg said:
so my I gram at 182lbs or 82.5kg I still over over 5400 mg or 5.4 gram of molly left to do before I hit that point ... But that's nether here not there what matters is how you prepare for your roll that's how people end up fucking them selfs over you need to eat well before hand and drink enough water / Gatorade combo to stay good and not to get over heated ... These are the essentials for rolling . People die on molly not cause of OD it's usually hyperthermia and water intoxication so that's what you need to worry about

First of all, that's the LD50, so at that point 50% of test subjects die. So you are in danger at a much lower dose than that, 50% is a ludicrous chance to take. The LD25 would be a better number to remember, though 25% is still a huge amount of fatalities. It's all a numbers game

Furthermore I didn't say you were going to die, I know you most likely won't. But it is very unhealthy and a waste of MDMA. A gram isn't going to get you much higher than 300mg will, just more messy. On top of that your substance is untested, this is very dangerous when consuming a gram as you don't know what you are ingesting. PMA for instance is potentially lethal at doses starting at only 60mg and is sold as MDMA regularly, there have been a lot of deaths because of it. DMAR is another example that has caused a spade of deaths these last few years. Deaths you read about in the paper are in a lot of cases users that didn't test their product and thought they were ingesting MDMA but instead ingested something far more toxic. And ofcourse if you then take a gram of the stuff you multiply the danger exponentially

I know about the dangers like hyperthermia and water poisoning, I have been rolling for close to 10 years and have been practicing harm reduction for almost my entire MDMA-career. But you say these are the things you need to worry about, while you need to worry a lot more about what substance you are ingesting a gram of. If your MDMA was tested it would still be a ludicrous dose, way too high, a waste of MDMA and very unhealthy, but at least you won't run the chance of having an adulterant kill you. People on molly don't usually die of hyperthermia or water poisoning, that's actually very hard to die from, a lot harder than the media would have you believe, though not impossible as evidenced by a few rare cases. Adulterants are the real danger, they are what make up most of the 'MDMA' fatalities

Last edited:
Haha you are about the first person I encounter that likes dirty pills more than clean ones =D I can understand that actually, if there's some speed or something else stimulating mixed in. It gives you that extra energy boost that MDMA on its own doesn't have, but the comedown and days after are much harsher. But still testing would be a good idea indeed, since there are other adulterants out there that, even for someone that likes dirty pills, are far more dangerous than just some speed or meth or something

May I ask how you were able to determine the % purity of your product? Did you send it out to a testcenter or...? I'm just curious as you don't come across that often, people mentioning specific percentages of purity

We'll upon doing some research I learned that MDMA maxs out at 87% 13% is approximately the molar mass of the hydrogen chloride so I was interested in why people call molly pure MDMA so when I was thinking of starting a business I knew someone who works on a pharmaceutical lab making certain pain killers patches so I slipped him some cash and had him testing like 8 different peoples products it range from 0% MDMA to 71% was the highest I got . It wasn't cheap cause he was charging a lot for it but I need to know. It's crazy the people you meet doing drugs or getting clean such a crazy assortment

It's called pure because MDMA.HCl is the form in which you will (almost) always find ecstasy. To call it unpure would mean that it contains other molecules besides MDMA.HCl. Freebase MDMA (as in 100% MDMA, without the HCL) is a liquid, an oil to be specific. And because of that they first form MDMA.HCl before selling, as this is a solid so much easier to handle and transport. I believe the salt is also absorbed in the bloodstream faster than the freebase so it is preferable for consumption though I am not sure of this. Not to mention MDMA is very caustic (more so in freebase than HCl form I believe) so drinking it in freebase oil form is not very good for your teeth and throat.

So if you have a product that exists of only MDMA and it's bound with HCL it is called 100% pure and the labs will normally give you a result of 100% also. It's not that you can't go above 84%, that's a misunderstanding, it's that if you have 100% pure commercial MDMA it's going to be 84% MDMA bound with 16% HCl in weight

And yeah there are a lot of crazy, interesting, weird, relaxed, dangerous,... people in the drug world. But that's what makes it interesting I think. People that are into drugs are usually in some way very unique, be it in a positive or negative way

Last edited:
Yea I did a lot of research on MDMA and how it's made but what is awesome about doing drugs isn't even the high ... That's an added bonus it's all about the people you meet and story's your create. I went to rehab in my teen years and up to 21 years old and the people you meet in there are always awesome in some way-or-another . Like you said either in a good way or in a bad way . Shit as a drug addicted if you choose to call your self that , I do, your either gonna wind up doing some jail time or become rich and successful .... If your lucky it both

By the way my girl friend feel asleep cause I got distracted talking to you blue bull so now I got blue balls .... Yay .... I just deal with that later on today

Yes I completely agree, drugs are nice, but the people you encounter are what attract me to the drug world the most

I am very sorry. Now that you mention it I have to go and get ready to go over to my girlfriend or I'll be late myself, which would give BlueBull blue balls also =D I will leave you to it then. If you have any more questions or remarks feel free to PM me or post on this forum. Stay safe and happy rollings!