• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and SSRI's combo

shambo356

Greenlighter
Hey guys , been on anti depressants for the last year , im on the highest dose and will come off them in a few months. Im on Sertraline , I take mdma once every maby 3 weeks before anti d's was able to take a quarter of a gram of mdma orally and be fairly wrecked but now since on the pills i can take over a quarter of a gram up the shitter and a couple lines and i feel the effects a little euphoria not as much as I used to but thats alot of mdma and im not getting as fucked as I would like too haha. All the mdma I get is always potent here in Ireland and a quarter of a gram would have my mates destroyed. any ideas? I know the combo isnt a great idea for the head but not looking for lectures just maby an idea as to what is going on?

SSRI's block the effects of MDMA, well most of them anyways. And if you've been on a high dose for a year it's probably going to take a while before you are able to roll again. It really is a waste of MDMA, there is no other way around it. Oh and by the way if you ever take any other prescription medication and want to take MDMA, first check if it's safe. If they hadn't prescribed you an SSRI but instead an MAOI you would be in the hospital in severe condition and if you're unlucky, dead. In your case the only thing a real SSRI will do is completely blunt the effects of MDMA, potentially for a while after discontinuation :) if you decide to try other drugs instead, also first research potential interactions with your medication, this can be very important