• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and SSRI - How long after quitting SSRIs will reduced effects disappear

faktura

Greenlighter
[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I recently got of my 20mg/daily Escitalopram prescription. How do I have to wait until I no longer get reduced effects because of the SSRI? I got of my prescription today(yay!) and realized that in two weeks time there's an occasion where I would very much enjoy to roll a few mollys. From what I understand SSRI's almost completely blocks the effects of MDMA. Can I hope that I have been off SSRIs to get an effect of the MDMA? Or would I just be wasting my money? Could I perhaps hope for a albeit reduced effect, but not too much reduced in two weeks time?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Anyone have any experience in this? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]As a side note, I know SSRIs and MDMA can bring about serotonin syndrome. But from what I understad it is a relatively minuscule risk. Nevertheless, this is the main reason I have not taken MDMA and can't say from my own experience on how much it reduces the effect of MDMA. I assume that two weeks will be sufficient to be safe. [/FONT]

I would wait one month. There are compensations that occur when one is on SSRIs and some of them might be dangerous, and might take some time to resolve.

I would wait one month. There are compensations that occur when one is on SSRIs and some of them might be dangerous, and might take some time to resolve.

Would you mind to explain those compensation?

I currently am sitting w the same problem.
And I think that alot of other people would love to learn this to.
Info

Would you mind to explain those compensation?

I currently am sitting w the same problem.
And I think that alot of other people would love to learn this to.
Info
Can lead to sertonin sydrome which can be fatal in some cases, Withdrawing from SSRIs takes time

Can lead to sertonin sydrome which can be fatal in some cases, Withdrawing from SSRIs takes time

Serotonin syndrome isn't to big of a problem w ssri's and mdma.
And 2 weeks should be plenty to bring the levels down to almost 0.
Esp w a taper.