• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Social Rejection

james125

Greenlighter
When I take Mandy I really want to just hug and cuddle a girl when I get to a certain stage but I am afraid that a rejection could ruin my night. Is there any sort of immunity with MDMA?

For example could you body be so overcome with endorphins that you wouldn't care? I would try but I am a whimp.

FWIW, I was kinda unknowingly in that same boat when I first went out with my girlfriend. I'd only met her the day prior, and we were going out clubbing with another couple of my friends. Apparently I was a little forward (not inappropriate though) with any attempts to kiss her etc LOL....I don't remember (admittedly likely due to higher dose of MD), and I certainly didn't care at the time given I didn't give up after just one or two attempts....allegedly! :D hahaha

Just go with it imo. Your best bet would be to find people who're also rolling and having a great time. Strike conversation and mingle with them for a bit (EASY on MD hahaha), then suss out any possible openings with the girls of the group. Nothing gonna happen? Bid the group farewell and move on perhaps :) or just continue having a great night, things will happen without chasing it :)

...Maybe I just need to practice on my social skills in general, I do have....Aspergers Syndrome, though not a terrible case. (Most people say they can't tell but I'm sure this is out of politeness) I'll just have to start with an opener other that "Hi...can I hug you I'm high"...

I think you will find that people in the rave scene are generally pretty understanding when someone on MDMA asks them for a hug. If someone says no to this it isn't necesarilly because they don't find you attractive or that they reject you in some other way, some people just don't like to be hugged by strangers (like me, I get cuddly with friends no problem, but I will never hug a stranger I just met, not even when I'm on MDMA). So don't see it as rejection because it likely isn't, just ask the next girl. Anyone that knows what MDMA feels like and doesn't mind hugging people will probably give you a hug
...Maybe I just need to practice on my social skills in general, I do have....Aspergers Syndrome, though not a terrible case. (Most people say they can't tell but I'm sure this is out of politeness) I'll just have to start with an opener other that "Hi...can I hug you I'm high"...
It's not necessarily out of politeness, they might genuinely not notice. I have a friend that has aspergers. And I already knew him for a whole year before he told me. I never noticed anything before that other than some shyness and social awkwardness. It's not always possible to tell, certainly not if you fall in the lower end of the spectrum. As for the opener, "hi can I hug you? I'm high" is actually perfect, short, honest and to the point. You don't need more than that. Again, people will understand, trust me, I've even had sober people offering to hug me numerous times, they always give me a funny look when I refuse =D

Last edited:
When you say 'getting to a certain stage' you mean like when you try to pick up a girl or when you are peaking on mdma in general? :D

Anyway an mdma experience is also subjective to some degree, those are your emotions that it enhances and I find it entirely possible a rejection could cast some dark clouds above your feelings. I'm sure it wouldn't last long though ;)

MDMA makes me feel so good that I got burned with a cigarette on accident at a music festival, and I still had no anger at all...I just wanted to keep being more social.

When you say 'getting to a certain stage' you mean like when you try to pick up a girl or when you are peaking on mdma in general? :D

I meant peaking on MDMA in general. It's almost feels so unnatural to be that euphoric... Just need to release it by squeezing someone!

lol, ok. then there's really nothing you should worry about, if one rejects you, the next one will be up for a squeeze! there's no way you won't find someone in a minute :D

Hmm as far as I have experienced it's way more easier to give someone a hug while on MDMA.
Usually I hug my friends or sometimes even a stranger if we had a nice conversation on rave.

I don't know kissing wise, but there's one girl in our group who always tells me that she loves me and gives me just one kiss when we're rolling together.
Really, I don't think it is that strange. Well, I don't mind it altough I have a girlfriend.

So why not hook up before taking the mdma so that you won't feel rejected?

you'd surely just move on to the next girl

besides, if you are at a rave. 'can i have a hug?' is second only to 'wanna smoke some weed?' as a successful pickup line

if u say the hi can i hug you im high to a girl that is also rolling it would be awesome! thats part of the rolling vibe!

one time this super effeminate PLUR dude was wearing this fuzzy bunny onesie and chatted up me and this girl i was with, we were like lol here's a hug anyway, have fun tonight