MDMA and School

bluemanthief

Bluelighter
SO how much potential trouble could I get in if I were caught rollin at a school dance?

Assuming the E is already in my system and I have no paraphenelia and let's say the only probable cause they have is symptoms.

Obviously I would play it off, "I am feelin sick, got the flu,..." yada yada, but let's say I get tested and come up dirty, obvious.

I am pretty sure that the school has the right to test me because it is their function and stuff but not sure.

SO can someone please shed some light on this subject.

I wouldn't do it. I heard of one school who had a cop there going up to kids aiming a flashlight into their eyes to see if they were dialated. Save your E for a more appropriate time and place.

Just my .02

i DOUBT you could get in any legal trouble, it is not illegal to be intoxicated on MDMA (yet underage drinking is illegal?), but you could maybe get a public intoxication if youre ridiculous abotu it.

"being under the influence of a controlled substance in public - drug free zone"

you do anything drug related @ school, it automatically kicks up the offense a degree

You'll most likely be arrested for being under the influence of a controlled substance and will probably be given a fine to go along with it as well as a suspension from school. It really depends on how your school decides to handle the situation, but I know that if you are caught under the influence of a scheduled drug at a school event they wont hesitate to take action.

I had friends in HS get kicked out for being under the influence of marijuana, even though they were not caught with any..... Ecstasy + School = no bueno

for sure. they ARE able to test you legally, at least if its at a dance or something, here, if i remember right, before prom, they use breathalysers on everyone here if i remember right.

lol my girlfriend got caught rollin at school and i had to eat one so they wouldnt find it. was not too good

If everyone is dancing there should be no reason for a cop to approach you out of the blue. If you are experienced and know you can hold yourself together it should be fine.

I reallllly don't think you'd have anything to worry about as long as you stay coherent enough to talk to any authority figures that might approach you. That said, don't give any adults a reason to suspect you have taken anything. But as this IS a harm reduction site, I would advise against doing this. No sense in getting into trouble over something you can enjoy safely outside school in your free time.

If you do end up rolling, don't tell anyone. Rumors spread fast in high school. It would suck if someone ratted you out.

LSDMDMA&8317459 said:
i DOUBT you could get in any legal trouble, it is not illegal to be intoxicated on MDMA (yet underage drinking is illegal?), but you could maybe get a public intoxication if youre ridiculous abotu it.

Yes it is.

Drugs and school zones do not mix.

If you're going to play renegade and do it anyway (I mean, I did, but I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT...), play it cool. Bring only what you eat, do not carry extra on you, do not sell, do not give any to your friends (at school anyway).

This is one of those...good idea, bad idea things....

for sure. they ARE able to test you legally, at least if its at a dance or something, here, if i remember right, before prom, they use breathalysers on everyone here if i remember right.

I am pretty sure they cannot FORCE you to be tested against your will, at most they can tell you that you cannot come into the dance UNLESS you agree to be tested. In which case you walk away. By the same token, I would bet they cannot FORCE you to undergo a search, but they could tell you that you cannot get into the dance UNLESS you agree to the search (though if you are carrying, you run the risk of running into a real cop, who might have more authority to arrest / search if he sees some one guilty of public intoxication, which is a crime in many areas).

Basically, if you are not carrying, I do not see any risk apart from possibly not being allowed into the dance, or possibly being kicked out of it. I bet the school administrators have discretion to kick out any person who is visibly intoxicated on any substance, and they probably have a lot of discretion to decide what it means to be visibly intoxicated.

However, I would say that I do not think it would be a very good experience if you are the only one rolling at a school dance. You would be in a such a different head space than everyone else, and you would be all e-tarded and probably making a fool of yourself (though you would not notice at the time). And if we are talking about a group of people planning to roll at the dance, then frickin blow off the dance and find a better setting for your group to roll. (As an aside, me and a group of about eight people once went on a cruise to Mexico and rolled and it was pretty weak because we were surrounded by squares getting drunk, and we had to keep ourselves on the down low. I know some cruises would not be like that, but this one was. My point is, I think most people find rolling less fun if you are surrounded by people who are not rolling. YMMV.)

~psychoblast~

I am pretty sure they cannot FORCE you to be tested against your will, at most they can tell you that you cannot come into the dance UNLESS you agree to be tested. In which case you walk away. By the same token, I would bet they cannot FORCE you to undergo a search, but they could tell you that you cannot get into the dance UNLESS you agree to the search (though if you are carrying, you run the risk of running into a real cop, who might have more authority to arrest / search if he sees some one guilty of public intoxication, which is a crime in many areas).

~psychoblast~

Just one thing:

Some schools have sent home (at the beginning of the school year), consent forms, rules the parents must sign, blah blah blah, some of which contain clauses for searching or drug testing their student "in the event of an emergency/for their safety" (I am sure it is all hidden away, and is all bullshit, but still, I have heard of this happening).

So, they can try to force you to undergo a search, and you might have a harder time resisting than you thought. but if worse comes to worst, just dont go to the dance, and say that you are no longer in the care of the school, and your mom is right around the corner waiting to pick you up, so they better let you go before she gets pissed.

JUST DONT DO IT MANNNNN

A bit more insight from my friends experiences with doing drugs at school and getting caught:

All were intoxicated at the time but were not carrying any other drugs on them. All were suspended as well as fined, and one was taken to the hospital (He had taken way too much and the people at the school freaked out).

Even if you dont have drugs on you, you can still face punishment.

A bit more insight from my friends experiences with doing drugs at school and getting caught:

All were intoxicated at the time but were not carrying any other drugs on them. All were suspended as well as fined, and one was taken to the hospital (He had taken way too much and the people at the school freaked out).

Even if you dont have drugs on you, you can still face punishment.

^ QFT! I think public intox is the general consensus of this thread.
If you're gonna roll at school, don't make it the first time you've ever rolled.

(PS: Congrats on 10,000 posts TFS)