• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MDMA and psychosis, i'm curious

issaoldboi

Bluelighter
okay so, i have a long history of drug abuse and addiction, a few years of intense molly abusage, a decade with benzos and opioids etc. and well, i've had my fair share of psychotic episodes and not too long ago i had my first semi psychotic "episode" sober, wihtout any drugs to trigger it. I think the amount of episodes i've had is close to waht could be diagnosed as "schizophrenia" even. BUT what im thinking of, do i dare to pop a supposedly pure 300mg molly pill ? Im these days on SSRI's and Olanzapine daily. And im thinking its probably a very probable case of possible psychosis if i would take the molly ? But im still curious as to what u guys think. I've almost made my peace that i can rly only partake in opioids these days (and some psychedelics). Tho i do miss the high from rolling.
I hope i wasnt too un-coherent KEKW (even weed triggers bad psychosis, last time i smoked i tried to kill myself during the episode)

Definitely not a good idea. Not only would the SSRI and olanzapine basically nullify the drug, you'd have to stop taking them for several weeks to feel the mdma and that's a very bad idea.

You'd be putting yourself at great risk for another episode.

If your symptoms were caused by chronic drug use, you need to take a long time off and let your brain heal.

Stick to opioids and benzos my friend.

Definitely not a good idea. Not only would the SSRI and olanzapine basically nullify the drug, you'd have to stop taking them for several weeks to feel the mdma and that's a very bad idea.

You'd be putting yourself at great risk for another episode.

If your symptoms were caused by chronic drug use, you need to take a long time off and let your brain heal.

Stick to opioids and benzos my friend.
yeah i hear u man, i appreciate the comment ! luckily i get somewhat of a wholesome high when im nodding so im kinda fine with it. just takes time to accept it fully i guess