• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Pre-Workout Supplements?

PBM1210

Greenlighter
Was considering taking a pre-workout supplement such as No-Xplode or SuperPump Max with my roll tonight. Anyone have any experience with this? I was under the impression that it would enhance my roll as caffeine does but not sure if its safe.

Work out powders like that can have a wide array of ingredients, some have actually been shown to contain methamphetamine analogues. Typically it's just extremely high doses of caffeine or DMMA, though. Still I wouldn't combine it with MDMA, depending what random herbs and ingredients they decide it could be anywhere from slightly uncomfortable to potentially life threatening.

Don't use DMMA it will make you sweat and feel sick ruining your MDMA experience. Vitamin subliments, vit B, vit C, Vit a etc. Magnesium supplements will reduce any jawe tension. Be carful adding caffine to MDMA it ca cause vaso-constriction and other nasty side effects.

please do NOT do that unless you like a more "tweak " roll than a euphoric one

Just buy some caffeine powder or take like 60-120 mg of pseudo ephedrine. don't take workout supps for rolling wtf