• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Phentermine (Adipex)?

kandimandi

Greenlighter
I got a script for phentermine, normal dose. My friend took one this morning and wanted to drop some Molly.

Is this bad? Will it kill him? Or just not recommended? Or makes no nevermind?

Thanks in advance.

Is that a "fat burner"? I did a quick wiki and saw it was used for obesity

ps. Let's stop the Molly slang. It's bad for our community.

pps. It might be hard to see if the drugs interact if you don't know what the substance is yet. You said your test kit comes tomorrow?

Okay. I'm sorry....MDMA....and yes it is a diet pill....the test got here today. So, my question still stands: can you take MDMA and Adipex within the same day?

phentermine is an amphetamine derivative with a pretty long half-life (25h). i'm surprised that you can still get a script for that...
mixing stimulants and mdma is not recommended as it can increase the risks for dehydration and overheating as well as the strain on the cardiovascular system. the side effects and comedown can also be more pronounced. some people also report reduced effects with such combinations (definitely with cocaine, but also amphetamine and phentermine isn't that different from the latter).

still, many people combine amphetamines and mdma regularly. so the combination isn't life threatening or necessarily harmful, but why increase the risks when you don't have to - especially when there's a chance that the effects won't be quite as good. of course the doses of both drugs will also play a role...
i'd recommend not taking the phentermine for at least 50 hours before doing mdma.