• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Penicillin ??

Tokingsquid420

Greenlighter
I was prescribed penicillin about a week ago and am feeling much better wanting to go out tonight and do 1 M capsule. I only took one penicillin this morning and was wondering if I will be okay? This mdma is also really brown and crystal-form

Welcome to Bluelight!
That depends I think. Has the penicillin course been concluded? If not, not all germs may have been killed and knowing that MDMA has a tremendously tempering influence on your immune system - see below for a quote from this study - it might render the antibiotics ineffective, essentially rendering them useless because you could run out of medication before the disease is under control. You also run the risk of creating drug-resistant germs I think, not good for yourself nor for others. Solely because of this I would not advise to roll before you conclude your antibiotic course. Your roll will be much nicer as well when you're healthy.

Apart from the above, penicillin is theoretically safe to combine with MDMA so you should have no adverse reactions

Research conducted over the last number of years has clearly demonstrated that the administration of MDMA to both animals and humans has profound immunosuppressive effects, a property that it shares with other drugs of abuse. For the most part, the immunosuppressive effects of MDMA are not attributed to a direct action of the drug on immune cells, but rather to the release of endogenous immunomodulatory substances, and it is suggested that exposure to MDMA could be regarded as a ‘chemical stressor’ on the immune system.

Also, color and texture tell you nothing about a drug. It could be any chemical really, and it often is something else other than MDMA. If you want to see for yourself what's in your sample, buy a testkit

Last edited:
100% agree with the post above, after having read numerous studies about MDMA and the immune system. Do NOT stop taking your antibiotics before or after you roll if you have any left, and my opinion is that you shouldn't roll while on antibiotics due to the fact that MDMA suppresses your immune system. If you do choose to roll I would recommend taking a smaller dose since MDMA decreases the action of the liver enzyme that breaks down some antibiotics, meaning that good and bad side effects of the MDMA may increase!

Search "Antibiotics and MDMA" to find a post that offers a theoretical guide for MDMA and antibiotics, if you're really interested, and read through it! It's a good resource, though of course only theoretical since so little research has been done on humans with MDMA :)