• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and Oxy

cooldude9111

Greenlighter
Has anyone else ever done Oxy (Heroin) on the "come-down" of your roll?

I remember doing that one time and it was possibly the best psychoactive experience I have felt in my entire existence. I also wondered if that is how speed-balling feels considering how MDMA has upper qualities and Oxy of course is downer.

YES!, opioids on the comedown of any monoamine releaser is fantastic. Usually I stick with hydro, kratom, or smoked BTH and a lower end dose of either etizolam or xanax (not reccomended). It litterally melts all physical symptoms away while making the "comedown" extremely enjoyable. You parenthesised (sp?) heroin next to oxy, this may be a stupid question but you do realize oxy and heroin are different drugs, right? Anyways, if you don't want your roll dulled or you opioid wasted make sure you take it when your almost baseline. Opioids tend to take from both drugs effects when taken at the same time.

A tad bit of oxy on the MDMA come-up makes the high so much more euphoric IMO.

My experience has always been the opposite, if I take more than a maintenance dose of kratom or opioids then my roll becomes clearheaded and rather dull, kratom is a bit more synergistic though. Absolutely love both classes of drugs though and they do work well when not taken together.

A tad bit of oxy on the MDMA come-up makes the high so much more euphoric IMO.

I strongly disagree. IME opiates numb the feelings, which is counterproductive to the MDMA experience.

It does feel euphoric with methamphetamine, methylone, cocaine and other stims but not MDMA. Although on the comedown it's not bad

It can feel good to take both at the same time, but the experience is blunted. It'll be mellow and not blowing up with MDMA style euphoria.

However opiates are definitely my favorite drug to take on the comedown. Taking opies at the lower side of the plateau doesn't kill it like benzos do. It allows the stimulating euphoria to continue, but it takes the edge off and makes it all comfy cozy <3

Yeah I think the general consensus amongst the majority of users is that opies tend to dull the roll but make the comedown alot of fun, there's nothing like that rush of pure relaxation when your starting to feel tweaked out... some smoked tar on the comedown of MDMA is almost as enjoyable as the roll itself IMO. Lol now I wanna roll really bad, too bad I'm already depleted :p

there's nothing like that rush of pure relaxation when your starting to feel tweaked out... some smoked tar on the comedown of MDMA is almost as enjoyable as the roll itself IMO.

Yeah when the anxiety starts to creep in, and then that opiate comes in like a cloud picking you up from underneath. That feeling of relief and pleasure is a different style than that of the early peak, but the feeling is comparable. :)