• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and no sleep for days

Rollintoomuch

Greenlighter
New Year's Eve (5days ago ) swim was rolling on about 0.45g of mdma and then dipped a Baggie through out the night (0.15g).
Since then haven't been able to sleep even tho tired and have sleepy eyes , may just be being paranoid and it could be due a to a cold /sore throat swim has but want other opinions on the matter and if any of u have experienced this before

Thanks

Ps swim doesn't pretend to be a big druggie done md only 5 times ever and don't want to take any illegal/legal sleep pills tho have access to some weed if people think that could help

mdma normally doesn't do that at all. did you test your material?

5 days without sleep is a lot. some people start to get psychotic with only 3 days of sleep deprivation (i have personally witnessed that on one occasion), so if you need medicine to get to sleep then it's a good idea to use it.

personally i have always found cannabis not to help at all with getting to sleep, rather the contrary, but some others it works well...

lol sounds like they gave you some speed. MDMA doesn't keep you up. What I do notice though is that MDMA will make you restless DURING your sleep. And you may wake up much earlier than normal, due to being "Speedy" still. But all and all I doubt you did MDMA if you're up 5 days straight. Whatever you did was some "hard" shit. lol possibly bath salts or MDPV? You said you took half a gram so they could of been cut. I did 500 mg's of bath salts a night before.

And yes the weed should help you either way, with the comedown. Especially if it's good weed.