Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and MDA combo

n0duff

Greenlighter
Hi,

So I'm planning a night on the MD and fancied mixing in some MDA as well for a change. I have not taken MDA and nor has any other person who will be attending but all experienced with MDMA. I can't speak for the rest but my MDMA usage is very spread out and never more than once in 3 months. A dose of around 125mg is usualy good for me with a small booster later. I recently took a strong 220mg Dutch pill in two halves and enjoyed it very much.

So I was thinking of making up a cap containing 100mg MDMA and 50mg MDA, does anyone think this will be a good dose for the first time? Probably will end up having a 60mg MDMA booster later on depending on effects of the first cap.

Cheers

I just tried this my roll before last and i as well usually take 3 month breaks, so I might be able to help in this situation.
I like to dose pretty high like 150-160 mg mdma. When Combining MDMA And Mda Though You Must Take Into consideration that mda can and will floor the shit out of you so be ready. Your 150 total dose will be fun but on a dose similar I was left laying down unable to stand for a good percentage of the rroll. i would compare it to being shot out of a rocket ship.

So I was thinking of making up a cap containing 100mg MDMA and 50mg MDA, does anyone think this will be a good dose for the first time? Probably will end up having a 60mg MDMA booster later on depending on effects of the first cap.

if you usually have a good time with an initial dose of 110-125mg, i'd drop the dosage of the first cap to 80mg mdma plus 50mg of mda. mda is equal or a little bit more potent than mdma, so it should be comparable to your usual dose. otherwise your plan sounds good to me. have fun.

you will have a great time. mda adds a more party like vibe. more energy with stronger urges to dance and be all turnt up. plus more trippy.

they will potentiate each other as well and you dont need a lot of mda at all to feel the difference. I wouldnt recommend making the combined dosage larger than your regular dose would be unless your looking for a stronger roll, 80mg mdma, 40mg mda should be perfect, or 70/50 depending on what you want.

Thank you for the responses and info guys, much appreciated. I should have said that I am after a stronger than normal roll but reckon if I keep it all under 150mg then I'll be floored but hopefully avoid any bad effects of overdoing it.

I might drop the MDMA dose to 90mg then and keep the MDA at 50mg. To be honest I get good results with my doses but I do sometimes feel that something is missing, I'm a big guy as well so not as sensitive to certain substances.

I wont be doing this combo for another couple of weeks but I'll report back to let everyone know the results, really looking forward to it!

Last edited: