• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and MDA combo - I ended up gouching, why?

mark881

Bluelighter
Prelogue - previous week did 300mg of super clean MDMA in 2 x 150mg doses. Had a bit of a comedown, did 2x5htp tabs and was feeling fine thereafter.

1 week later - did 100mg MDMA and 50mg MDA. Was magic, lovely comeup in the club, dancing away. About 45-60mins in, I found myself just not feeling the music and just wanted to sit down. I even did a Red Bull, no change. After 30mins, I dropped another 150mg but pure MDMA this time. Once I came up, everything was back to normal, no gouch and felt like dancing.

So, what happened? I never gouch on good MDMA. And anything that gives me a solid come up, well, it just never ends in a gouch.

Ideas????

I might add I've had a really nice afterglow I am not used to, I can only think MDA has a part to play there as this is the first time I have taken it.

The hell is a gouch?

Not to mention that is WAY too much. Over a half gram dosed within a weeks time. Tolerance, duh.

Just because your comedown goes away doesn't mean it's time to dose again :|

Gouch is when you just want to sit and do nothing.

I knew it was something to do with the MDA, as my 2nd pure MDMA does put me right back on track.

Sadly, it's high clubbing season round here, so DJs are coming from overseas, people want to go out. Doses only last me around 90minutes, although I have cut out alcohol and can get maybe 2 hours. I only did the redose because I 'gouched'. My plan is always 1 dose, with a backup if I need it. But I always seem to need it! I am going to do 2x100mg max in future.

If a dose lasts you 90 minutes, you're doing something wrong :\ I get 4+ hours even with a single 120mg dose

We call that being floored here, though. I like it, although last time I dosed an MDxx combo it was at a water park and I spent more time rolling around in the Hotel room than at the park lol

Yeah, I was 'floored'. Didn't want to dance, just sat there out of my face. Not normal. I'm defo doing 100mg next time as my single dose. I am using less generally now. I have done a few single dose 140/150mg nights. I was intending to to just do 100mg MDMA/50mg MDA the last night. But the club had 90minutes to go and I was 'floored'. So I did the other dose.

Still puzzled why I got floored etc. I'd like to do MDA/MDMA again as the come up is magic, but I don't want the floored thing.

For me, MDA makes me super tired. It's good to take when you want to have sexy time with someone, or have a really relaxed roll, but not so much when you're at a high energy show/ rave/ etc. I always find myself dying to sit down or leave while rolling on MDA at a show.

For me, MDA makes me super tired. It's good to take when you want to have sexy time with someone, or have a really relaxed roll, but not so much when you're at a high energy show/ rave/ etc. I always find myself dying to sit down or leave while rolling on MDA at a show.

Thank you pokes. Yes, this was my feeling too, although the come up was mega. Any ideas why it does this?

^ I think that's just the effects of MDA. There's nothing wrong with it, you just have to dose accordingly and probably want to avoid taking it in situations where you expect to be up and dancing all night.

I've NEVER understood how people can say MDA is speedier than MDMA.. I've taken lab tested MDA pills, probably the best America has ever seen..... they floored me the FUCK out. Every other time I've taken it has been near the same as well, it's just a drug that makes rolling around on the floor more fun than dancing lmao

That is what I thought Folley. Sadly I will have to avoid take it now....hmmm....the comeup was so good...

Two nights ago I took
0.07g , and ( after taking a longer than normal break from the same batch of mda i had before vacation), it hit me so hard that when i was coming up, i had to lay down in bed to just relax and let it play out...seen my girlfriend do this plenty of times, but it was a first for me.
I was at home so it was a good setting for the ocassion, and i just laid there listening to tunes enjoying myself until my girl got off work.

It was a later of being almost overwhelmed, not a laziness factor...and when I roll its never shorter than 4+ hours...90 minutes sucks bro lol

I once curiously took a 250mg dose followed by 150mg an hour and a half later and I was completely overloaded. Standing up or turning on the lights was too much for my mind to handle and I couldn't get off the floor. It felt stronger than the time I snorted 100mg of pure meth...

But you're just getting overstimulated, your mind is already so stimulated any more bodily input is pushing things too far.

It was a later of being almost overwhelmed, not a laziness factor...and when I roll its never shorter than 4+ hours...90 minutes sucks bro lol

The most I ever get from MDMA is 2hours max, around 150mg. It just runs out and I'm kinda monged or straight. Going out raving this weekend, try to keep it to 120mg or so. I've tried to do 120mg then 50mg redose but that doesn't work, it';s 100mg redose min.