Votes: 22 19.8%
  • I smoke when I roll and I don't notice a real difference

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and noticed it had a negative impact

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • I smoke when I roll (or used to) and it will kill my roll

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters
I avoid smoking marijuana like the plague when I roll. It will most definitely lessen my roll and add disphoria and anxiety...

kana is nice tho :)

My tolerance with bud is pretty high. When I roll, I usually keep smoking non stop since I can't stop myself haha. But I rarely feel the bud, it just makes me feel better though. And I also enjoy cigs when rolling, I almost never smoke them at all.

MDMA + Weed = Super Psychedelic Trip

Hi guys.
Let me start off by saying that I don't really smoke weed. I haven't done it on it's own for years.
One night, I was rolling on MDMA having a good time with my friend etc. Nearing the end of the night
I was smoking a lot of Weed with a vaporizer. I was smoking it so I'd fall asleep easier so I was smoking a lot.
All of a sudden, I looked round at my friends and instantly noticed my perception was nutty.
It was as if I were looking through a fisheye lens (like a go-pro camera) and it was crazy awesome.
I stood up and told them realising I couldn't feel my legs. Complete numbness.
Sudden pins and needles would come and go, that were slightly painful but nothing to worry about.
As I told my friends, I noticed another crazy change. Things were in slow motion, but not like a little, I mean half time, low pitch sound, slow motion.
I found it hilarious and couldn't believe it.
After a bit of time, I started to realise I was tripping harder than I have ever done of LSD or Mushrooms.
I began noticing a weird effect in everything. It's real hard to explain so bear with me.
It's like a picture, or a symbol, that was in everything I looked at, but it didn't change was I was looking at.
It was giving me odd memories, as if everything was familiar but in a strange way.
At some points in the night, I started to get real clear deja-vu. I would see the same thing twice, like a loop.
It only happened a couple of times though.
I also felt like I was slightly seeing alternate versions of what was happening that night, but subtly.
Anyway, after that night I was kind amazed and had no idea something like that would happen.

A month later I decided to do it again. What happened was something else.
I was smoking it, a lot again, and suddenly, I mean suddenly, things were going in reverse. Seriously.
I'd dance backwards and then forwards and then back again, looping about 2 seconds about 5 times.
Then I was moving forward seeing many versions of my sudden future as if a million moving pictures in front of me that I was moving toward.
This looped many times, and I started to get scared when I realised I was stuck in this uncontrollable loop.
As I drew closer to my next 'picture loop' I'd suddenly live it, but when I landed in it, I jumped in shock and tried to stay knowing it would finish and start again.
This happened, but it wasn't the same thing I got sucked into, it was about 1 minute forward into the night every time.
My friends are asking me if I'm okay, and watching me this whole time.
They said I was suddenly be there, in shock, scared, looking around and then going completely blank again, as if I wasn't home.
It was as if I would leave my body and be somewhere else in the universe for a bit till shocking back into place.
I also saw what I can only describe as a demon like thing, that would morph into worlds and scenarios and show me scary things, but it's hard to explain how, or what I mean.
I don't believe there was an entity there, but it kinda felt like it.
I would also view parts of my past, alternately, and also saw bricked buildings, and my street with bricks and things flying around, all too an odd scary sounding fair-ground soundtrack.
There was also a loud scary noise that would repeat itself in my head.
When I got back to normal, or somewhat normal, I was in bed with my brother, he was watching out for me. He was with me all night and got me home. He said I was acting like a crazy person.
I was saying unusual words, that made no sense, and I was doing weird hand symbols and gestures, that didn't make sense either.
I also said I was dead numerous times, I actually thought I was.
It was the scariest thing I had ever experienced, but it was also amazing. I loved it. It was awesome. Very scary, but one of the best things I ever experienced.

I can't seem to find anyone else that has had anything like this with MDMA and Weed.

A month ago my friend did MDMA for the first time. He also smoked weed during this occassion. I was on MDA and another friend of mine was on LSD and we all got caught in a loop. I could tell that my MDMA friend was in a psychedelic state of mind.

A month ago my friend did MDMA for the first time. He also smoked weed during this occassion. I was on MDA and another friend of mine was on LSD and we all got caught in a loop. I could tell that my MDMA friend was in a psychedelic state of mind.
What was your experience like?

Hey Acidhau5, welcome to bluelight.
Hallucinations from a combination of weed and MDMA are normal. They aren't common, lots of users never experience them but they do happen to people susceptible to them. I'm very very susceptible as I experience them during every roll the entire time from comeup to comedown, if I smoke weed. Most people that hallucinate from this combo only get it with high doses and only on the comedown. How high would you say you dosed on the nights you experiences these psychedelic effects?

Have a read in this thread for experiences of other users. I'll quote my own reply to that thread to give you an idea of how intense these hallucinations can be for some. All these examples were during rolls on tested MDMA by the way, with lots of weed smoked throughout the roll, I never get them without weed
Shit I've seen:
-Leaves of trees forming tiny hands that are waving at me
-Peoples faces warp to sharp-toothed monster faces, awesome and scary at the same time
-Everyone around me seems to have luminescent glasses on
-Gnomes running around in the tall grass (there was no grass in reality, but a dancefloor)
-Facial tattoos. They were intricate, in colour, vivid, awesome and so on. Most if them tribal style but I saw a whole bunch of different styles with animals & symbols & vikings ... But that wasn't what made them truly remarkable. What made them truly remarkable was that they were being drawn as I looked at people's faces, I could almost see the artists hand moving above the canvas. And if I focused on them for longer than 10 seconds, they started to erase themselves again in the same order they were drawn (or so it seemed to me). This is by far the most beautiful and awe-inspiring visual I've ever experienced on MDMA. One of my most common ones as well, luckily
-Tornado of soccer balls above the crowd
-Horseless golden chariot driving over the crowd in the distance
-People that are there one moment, only to disappear completely the next. And re-appear a few meters further. Approached one once, it disappeared and there was nobody there said my mates. To this day I don't know if any of them were real. They are known as shadow people I believe, but they weren't in the corner of my eyes, they were right in front of me walking, until they weren't...
-Circle of light that emanated outwards from me, everything outside this circle pitch black invisible, everything inside very bright and vibrant. Circle was pulsing inwards and outwards and got bigger with every pulse, like I was turning into a super saiyan or something
-Girls look like angels, complete with halos and wings. Got me a few numbers when I told them, they thought I was complimenting while I was just describing them
-Walls breathing and water running down the walls
-Lasers that burned holes in everything they touched
-Bats flying out of the speakers in the distance
-Seeing a very good mate that I thought wasn't there that particular evening, only to have them shrink or grow and morph in a stranger. Usually right after I approached them and said "hey man, what are you doing here? How are you?". Always funny the look on their faces. Usually they understand though, but not always
-Everything that is light in colour and is moving is outlined in dark pencil, like in a cartoon
-I even had auditory hallucinations a few times. Always the same one: the event is concluded and music stopped. The sound of the crowd talking sounds absolutely deafening. Don't think 'loud', think 'jumbo jet taking off with you right behind it'. Absolutely deafening, I could not hear any details anymore, my mates' lips were moving but all I heard was earth-shattering murmuring
-I don't know if this is even possible, but at two different nights I was walking down the stairs and every sense in my body, apart from my vision, was telling me I was going up the stairs. My sense for balance was altered, not that I didn't have balance anymore, I did, but my sensory input was telling me things that were impossible

Last edited:
Weed and mdma can result in some very strange experiences.
I suggest keeping the weed to the end of the roll.
Also suggest not overdoing the weed. Usually four to five tokes is enough for me.
I have had the episodes from my life and maybe other lives experience.
Crazy!

Your description reminded me of my experience mixing the two. Keep in mind I'm pretty light weight when it comes to weed.
I was still rolling and after I smoked out of a bong (peer pressured lol), I stood up and everything started to move EXTREMELY slowly.. I knew I had to find a place to sit before I wandered off somewhere I didn't know.
Basically the rest of the night I sat in the same position against a wall across from the front door that people kept entering/exiting. I began to hallucinate and thought cops were raiding the house because everyone walking in had a shirt that said POLICE on the back.
Anyways there was some more crazy shit that I experienced that night but don't want to make this post long.
It was pretty cool to think back to but probably wouldn't do it again.

I'm going to start merging these MDMA/ Cannabis threads.. it's getting really annoying when people start the same thread over and over. This post is tl; dr but it seems more like a blog entry to me.