Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and head rushes

Cholex

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight.

A little prestory
When I first did MDMA, I was with a friend at my place and we were just chilling in my bed listening to music all night, it was amazing, but this is where the problem started. Basically every time I'd go to take a piss or fill up the water bottle, I'd get an insane head rush and actually pass out (I've been a little light headed at times, but passing out or anything close to 'as light headed' has NEVER happened before. (We split roughly 1g over 15 or so hours, yes very bad idea, I know that now.)
My problem has disappeared over the time, tho it comes back when I do MDMA, but goes away within a month.

Then, last summer, I did MDMA with my current girlfriend, where she did roughly 0.25g during the night and she did MDMA again at new years eve (Nothing over 0.25g). But like me, she's now got head rushes, basically every time shes been sitting down for over 1 hour or so.
And now, 6 months later, shes still got problems feeling light headed.

After new years eve, I've gotten test kits so I now have an idea what I'm putting into myself.
Have anyone experienced anything similar to this? If so, how'd you deal with it.
NEITHER OF US HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS BEFORE.

Thank you for the read, I hope you guys can help!

The 'head rushes' you talk about are usually due to rapid changes in blood pressure. They sound like typical head rushes when you get up too fast, just magnified because the stimulant has increased your BP already. Can you describe the rush a bit more? Is it like a tingly sensation (like the pleasurable MDMA-rushes), or is it a more heavy rush where you feel a lack of balance/consciousness briefly? Or anything combined?

The only head rushes I get on MDMA are the tingly ones similar to orgasms. But I've never tried sitting down then getting up really quickly.

Are you using an ecstasy test kit to determine what drug it is you're actually taking also? You said it's untested, which means it could be any chemical. Considering that I've never heard of people getting these effects with just MDMA, it could be another drug. Consider buy an ecstasy test kit in the future.

Welcome to BL.