Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma and dyslexia

turnupboss

Bluelighter
Mdma and dyslexia
Ive been using mdma for almost ten years and other drugs such as shrooms lsd weed and some pills but mostly mdma and weed.

For about ten years my mdma and other simular drug usage has ranged from occasional to abusive. For the last year or so my use has finally become minimal and responsible.

Long term mdma effects i strongly believe i have is occasional short term memory loss and occasional emotional/depression problems.

For about the last two years ive become very dyslexic and if anybody has info on mdma causing dyslexia please let me know.

I dont know if mdma is the cause but i have been wondering about it. I also have had type 1 diabetes for 18 years so ive been wondering if that or mdma has been a factor with my sudden dyslexia in recent years.

Any facts or ideas would be appreciated.

Oh and i have been drinking alcohol more often lately but not heavy drinking though. Just like a buzz after work and i cant get quality mdma easily these days so rolling and tripping is a rare treat nowadays i only want to do a few times a year now when proper product is available to me.

Joe Rogan mentioned on his podcast years ago that the one and only time he tried Ecstasy he woke up the next day and tried reading a newspaper and all the words were backwards like he was suffering from dyslexia. It eventually went away but he never touched it again.