• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and chronic pain?

Agingsucks

Greenlighter
I've had chronic pain in my feet for 14 years and can barely walk. It's the result of 50+ years of being drugged with Benzos. I'm trying to get off the benzos and am two weeks benzo free after a two year taper. Cannabis has helped me to do this without disaster. The damage from them has left me cognitively and physical tortured day and night. I tried MDMA and my pain disappeared 100% for the first time since it started. The relief lasted exactly 5 hours, then it was done. There were other effects that lasted for 2 days. I enjoyed all of it. I'm not sure I should continue this. I want that pain relief so I can at least function, but is it too high a price to pay? I tried it the 2nd time and the relief wasn't nearly as good as the first time. I still loved the feelings I had with it.

Not sure what my question is except: has anyone ever used this for pain relief? Is there a way to continue using without burning out? Any idea how little I could take and still function? I like creating a 3 day event with it, but is it safe to use in small doses every other week? I'd so love to dance again.

no, if you keep using mdma everyday in recreational doses you will suffer permanent brain damage