• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA And Being on Methadone Manitenance Therapy Best Way to have A Good Day on it???

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I did not Type that Much Read it I just need Experienced MDMA And Methadone Maintenance Or even Any Opioid/Opiate Daily Users And Benzodiazepine Physically Dependant People Particularly About Temazepam.

Okay I just Stockpiled some Damn Good My Good Friend Tested it since i do it once every 6 months i read your receptors that flood seretonin reconnect after 5-6 months of no use so i do it once an August And Feburary yet i havent Done it Since the August before last August so Almost 2 Years without Using.

By August I should have All My Carries And I Plan when I First get My Carries Next Day Saving A Bottle And Snorting 30MG Hydromorphone to make Sure i feel no withdrawals while Rolling since they both Last Same amount of Time and then I plan to Take My Methadone Drink 6 Hours after Popping the MDMA so it Starts to Kick in when it Completely wears off not Intertfering with my MDMA Roll.

So I snort 15mg Methadone Wait for it to wear off which is like 30 mins and then hour fully no feelings of effects but clearly in blood stream stopping withdrawal for 6-8 hours like MDMA Length of Time it laasts. But usually if you use enough to get high and then it will last 8 Hours before Withdrawal or longer if you eat it but Snorting you get bit of Drip but if you I.V. User it will Wear off in 6 Hours unless your Chipper with little to no Tolerance.

Now when first snorted 15mg Hydromorph Contin Crushed Beads then Cut to Fine Chipped up closely looked at but powdered if not close looking at the hydro i cut it it well and second dose i will snort and 15MG More and Soon as I FEEL IT COMPLETELY WORN OFF in prob 1 hour 2 MAXIMUM I will Pop MDMA in A Vegetable Capsule From Heath Food Store And Hopefully Roll Hard Like God meant Life to be LIVED LOL!

I Love Smoking Cannabis and I Love it even More on MDMA Chills the Stimulant and Bad Anxious Paranoid Effects Depending on the Strain and in Case I will Save 6MG Lorazepam 2mg under tongue if i need it and if not enough 6 mg will be i take 1mg clonazepam daily and 40mg temazepam daily both for sleep now i figured since clonazepam can last for days will effect my roll so for 7 days i will use only 40mg Temazepam a Night and then 120mg Temazepam 9:00 P.M. the Very Night Before I Plan to Roll to ENSURE NO RESIDUAL Effects to Alter My MDMA Experience and DUll it besides weed in a good way and also more IMportantly.

I assume 120mg Temazepam after 40mg once a day for 7 Days will Hold My Benzodiazepine Withdrawals Until the MDMA Wears Off and I Take Another 120MG Temazepam And Smoking Cannabis Buds until I Sleep I Read a Research Article About How Temazepam is ONLY Benzodiazepine to Not Effect R.E.M. Sleep At Least Not to Any Noticable Or Harmful Degree Unlike EVERY OTHER BENZO LITERALLY STOPS ALL R.E.M. SLEEP until the Body has to get it for Health Hence Daily Benzo Use For Sleep is Recommended for Temazepam Brand Name is Restoril which is approiate you would get a much better quality sleep from 40MG Temazepam Compared to the Equivalent Dosages Of 1MG Xanax Chemical Name Alprazolam Or 1MG Equal Alprazolam Dosage Klonopin Chemical Name Clonazepam is the Same Strength Per Dose MG But Different Length Of Effects Alprazolam Much Quicker-Acting And Shorter-Lasting.

Is this real life. Sounds like you need some help friend. Not the massive Amount of drugs your rattling off. SMH. All this work for a roll? I'd be hard pressed you even will feel much with all you have put into your body

Last edited:
dude I am hear for Advice not JUDGEMENTAL and I think the word JACK ASS COMMENTS is Appropriate for your comment about my prescribed sleep meds and anger meds and methadone maintenance medication. WHY HAVE YOU EVEN RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD!?!?!

I don't understand. Is there a question buried in this wall of nonsense or is this some sort of statement? Do you know what a run-on sentence is or proper capitalization for that matter?

Basically to Dumb it Down if it's possible to make it anymore simple..... I am on Methadone maintenance therapy and that arguably will Effect My Roll Effects So Day I Plan to Roll i am going to snort AN AMOUNT of hydromorphone that is in the big block of letters your trolling illiterate troll that you are. ^

tO SeriOUS people if it is not obvious enough im looking for people who are on Methadone Maintenance THerapy or been on anything from percocets to heroin daily WHICH IS ALSO IN MY BIG BLOCK OF TEXTS How did you go about making sure you enjoyed your roll the most or did you just take your Opioids/Opiates at same time like a speedball?

Please discuss facts and stop with the ad hominem attacks, there's simply no place for that in a debate. I have no experience with opiates so I have nothing more to add but I do agree with mazzab, I don't think adding MDMA into the mix is a good idea when you already have a habit with multiple other substances. Drug cocktails can be unpredictable