• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Alternative for Girlfriend who has lost "the magic" (Ethylone? 5-MAPB? Combos?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensiontripping

Bluelighter
MDMA Alternative for Girlfriend who has lost "the magic" (Ethylone? 5-MAPB? Combos?)

My girlfriend has a lot of experience with amphetamines over the years (mdxx/amphetamine/cathinones) but noticed that she lost the magic with MDxx back in 2011. Took a 3 year break and still was more negative than positive for her. from 2011 to now, she has opted for 4-fa, d-amp, or bk-mdma - basically anything more dopaminergic.

We recently finished off the methylone bag we received before the ban (administered via plugging 75-125mg every 2 hours, couple redoses) and received a new bag with high-purity/passed marquis so I know its methylone. She says its different, in a bad way. Now we are wondering if the pre-ban "methylone" we were doing for a few years was actually something else and the search is on for a replacement.

She is not looking to copy her original MDMA experiences, but a more dopaminergic empathogen. Mephedrone/Methamphetamine are out of the question in terms of health/self-control. Any thoughts on ethylone? methylone + ethylone? 4-fa/2-fa/2-fma + ethylone/methylone? We also have 5-MAPB and 6-APB but have just not taken them yet. Any thoughts on those alone or in combo to compared to your experience with methylone? We know the risks about combining RC's and take necessary precautions.

I am sure this happens to people where they get one batch of something - love it, then re-up and all of sudden it feels as if its gone forever.

The solution to her problem is to stop taking drugs for a while.

She took a 3 year break from mdxx. In that time she takes methylone or 4-fa about 4-5 times a year. I think that is perfectly within reason and a larger break is not going to fix it. She simply does not like MDMA anymore and finds it one dimensional. I think lots of people can relate to losing the magic.

Edit: When I say "years" in the original post I mean like 10 years.

I'm sorry but bluelight is not here to help you or your girlfriend decide what drugs to take. It is here to allow you to make informed decisions yourself and to facilitate safer drug use. Do a lot of research, read a lot of personal accounts, read trip reports, talk with people that use these drugs in real life, read research about similar drugs. And when you've made your decision, we'll be here to answer any questions

Closing this thread

*edit*
By the way, clocktower is right I think, the best drug for her to take at the moment is no drug at all. Once your body starts to give you warnings about your drug use (like built up tolerance, eg 'loss of magic') you should really listen to it. MDMA is pretty benign when used wisely, but will no doubt start to show its ugly side if you use too much/often. Have her take a good long break, don't search for alternatives, but aim to make the MDMA experience magical again by waiting a few months and building up to it. If you treat it as something magical and precious, it will become magical every time you do it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.