• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma alternative (2-fma, 5-mapb, 5-meo-mipt)

charmando64

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I'm planning on taking 25 mg 2-fma, 50 mg 5-mapb, and 3 mg 5-meo-mipt this weekend at a 4 hour concert. I'm trying to emulate the effects of mdma with this combo. I've tested all of them individually at the doses stated with pleasant effects. I would like to take something to ease my induction into the roll and to stop any anxiety. Do you think 1mg alprazolam or 500 mg phenibut would be ok to take beforehand, or is there something else you would suggest for anxiolytic action?

Someone suggested taking mxe after the roll. I read on the mxe thread that it should not be taken after using stims or serotonergic drugs, so I'm seeking confirmation that this is a bad idea.

Yeah, avoid the MXE.

As for the combo, I don't know.. I probably wouldn't want to try it, and I'm usually quite adventurous when it comes to combos. It seems like it has the potential to be somewhat fun, I guess.. but honestly anytime you try to mimic another drug, you'll only be disappointed.

I was the first person to document the dangers of mxing serotonin stimulants with MXE. I'd wait longer than that, you're brain will still be reeling from the effects of MDMA & applying MXE to it may still bring problems. It's unlikely to be fatal, but likely to be unpleasant.

If you have options other than 5-mapb, I'd use them. 5-mapb caused me & many other people serious serotonergic damage lasting many months & in some cases, still ongoing. Avoid it! Strictly in my opinion, it's dangerous.

I was the first person to document the dangers of mxing serotonin stimulants with MXE. I'd wait longer than that, you're brain will still be reeling from the effects of MDMA & applying MXE to it may still bring problems. It's unlikely to be fatal, but likely to be unpleasant.

If you have options other than 5-mapb, I'd use them. 5-mapb caused me & many other people serious serotonergic damage lasting many months & in some cases, still ongoing. Avoid it! Strictly in my opinion, it's dangerous.

How many mgs were you taking of 5-mapb and at what intervals? I plan on taking no more than 60 mg once every 2 months. Did you supplement with 5-htp after or anything during the roll?