• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Alone

wbtl8383

Greenlighter
I love the feeling of being on molly alone! Its almost like meditating everything feels so great! Then you want more to keep feeling that way. So I just want pointers on some basic stuff like how many times you should take it on a binge or what is too much? Also feel free to share fun and interesting experiences! Party Safe!

Last edited by a moderator:
General rule is at least a month between rolls, preferably at least 3 months. MDMA is not a drug to use frequently, it doesn't work that way. Me personally I consider one month between rolls to be on the verge of abuse, for some people it would even classify as abuse so try to keep at least a month between rolls.

Have you ever rolled with company? Also are you testing your drugs with a testkit?

Hmm...well I'm not sure what the last person would consider me...but around 2008/2009 me, my bf at time, and pretty much girl friend, (there would be others at times but always us three) we were rolling ALL THE TIME. My bf at the time was a dealer so we always had at least 100 pills on us at all times. Now we were doing E, not 'molly' that stupid name wasn't around back then. Yeah, you could get, pure mdma, and thats what It was being called. Just 'pure mdma' Anyways, we were up to eating around 5-6 pills during the day, and yeah the mdma has a cap, as far as you can go after that, was just like you were on a Crack binge. Or heroin. Lol. Not sure why we did it up like that. But we did. There were these ones that came around every once in awhile they were a magenta color, soft pill, and had a dolphin on it, I believe, now those mad mescaline in them. Those were my FAVE! Cause you had that bomb ass mdma feel, with random hallucinations here and there. Kind of like a mushroom hallucination, you know, like wavy wood grains, or you'd see colors that weren't there. Now back then I could drive at any point of any high, but not on these. And this whole situation went on for a solid year. Everyday was like this. The weekends would be more. Of course there was pot at all times, I sold that part. It was the best time of my life (is that bad..?) We had endless drugs, alcohol, and money money mooooney. I mean I don't even know what we spent it on honestly. I mean yeah it'd go back into buying the e, (we were getting 'boats' for a grand, 1000 pills) buy, that was only a small part of the money...wasn't like we were eating..I was buying hella clothes..and to this day I don't have any of those clothes. Isn't it weird, the clothes you wore 10+ years ago..where r they...anyway, I did go and spend 950$ at northface, I do still have the huge winter jacket and a fleece. Dunno where the other things went.

So, to anwser your Q, I don't know how much 'molly' you should take. But I can say, you CAN do it everynight. But you Will not feel that full..ahhh..that you get from mdma.

Anyway...that's a small fraction of my story. Lol. Kinda went OT. And im not going to re read it for spelling errors.

Hmm...well I'm not sure what the last person would consider me...but around 2008/2009 me, my bf at time, and pretty much girl friend, (there would be others at times but always us three) we were rolling ALL THE TIME. My bf at the time was a dealer so we always had at least 100 pills on us at all times. Now we were doing E, not 'molly' that stupid name wasn't around back then. Yeah, you could get, pure mdma, and thats what It was being called. Just 'pure mdma' Anyways, we were up to eating around 5-6 pills during the day, and yeah the mdma has a cap, as far as you can go after that, was just like you were on a Crack binge. Or heroin. Lol. Not sure why we did it up like that. But we did. There were these ones that came around every once in awhile they were a magenta color, soft pill, and had a dolphin on it, I believe, now those mad mescaline in them. Those were my FAVE! Cause you had that bomb ass mdma feel, with random hallucinations here and there. Kind of like a mushroom hallucination, you know, like wavy wood grains, or you'd see colors that weren't there. Now back then I could drive at any point of any high, but not on these. And this whole situation went on for a solid year. Everyday was like this. The weekends would be more. Of course there was pot at all times, I sold that part. It was the best time of my life (is that bad..?) We had endless drugs, alcohol, and money money mooooney. I mean I don't even know what we spent it on honestly. I mean yeah it'd go back into buying the e, (we were getting 'boats' for a grand, 1000 pills) buy, that was only a small part of the money...wasn't like we were eating..I was buying hella clothes..and to this day I don't have any of those clothes. Isn't it weird, the clothes you wore 10+ years ago..where r they...anyway, I did go and spend 950$ at northface, I do still have the huge winter jacket and a fleece. Dunno where the other things went.

So, to anwser your Q, I don't know how much 'molly' you should take. But I can say, you CAN do it everynight. But you Will not feel that full..ahhh..that you get from mdma.

Anyway...that's a small fraction of my story. Lol. Kinda went OT. And im not going to re read it for spelling errors.

Way off topic. DO NOT TAKE MDMA MORE THAN ONCE every 3 months optimum, with 1 month minimum (1 month is too short IMO) You do it anymore than that youll wonder where your life went for a while. Didnt even realize you did it to yourself.

I've generally found at least a month between rolls like everyone else is advising. I've only done it twice where it was one weekend then the following. You'll certainly still enjoy it but you definitely do not get that same euphoria. 1 MONTH + for the best experiences every single time.

Do not binge on mdma that's plain stupid.
ALSO Get a test kit because molly usually means bunk.

What you had was probably some mdma/piperazine combo that made you halucinate or just benzylpiperazine and that other pipe that made you halucinate.I used to sell too, doesn't mean I can look at a pill and know whats in it.I don't care how close you were to the guy making them or if your bf's friend knew the guy manufacturing them and swore on a stack of $100s.I find in the drug scene a lot of people want to feel important so they say they know this guy or where the pills are made or what goes in them.Unless I see them being made myself (never have) or a test kit (gives an approximation of whats in it) I don't believe shit.I stopped selling because I went from getting good clean rolls (good and clean by the 'feel' effects were always the same, but you never know) to getting piperazine presses and methbombs that glittered like fucking diamonds and I wanted to be the brutally honest good guy dealer that everyone loved because I had a need to be accepted and wanted 'friends'.

As for OP I don't know how you don't get INTENSE loneliness rolling alone.I would be on fb/twitter/ig yammering to anyone who would listen if I were to roll alone lol.I can't roll anymore cause I'm on an ssri, I miss and cherish those times though.

What you had was probably some mdma/piperazine combo that made you halucinate or just benzylpiperazine and that other pipe that made you halucinate.I used to sell too, doesn't mean I can look at a pill and know whats in it.I don't care how close you were to the guy making them or if your bf's friend knew the guy manufacturing them and swore on a stack of $100s.I find in the drug scene a lot of people want to feel important so they say they know this guy or where the pills are made or what goes in them.Unless I see them being made myself (never have) or a test kit (gives an approximation of whats in it) I don't believe shit.I stopped selling because I went from getting good clean rolls (good and clean by the 'feel' effects were always the same, but you never know) to getting piperazine presses and methbombs that glittered like fucking diamonds and I wanted to be the brutally honest good guy dealer that everyone loved because I had a need to be accepted and wanted 'friends'.

As for OP I don't know how you don't get INTENSE loneliness rolling alone.I would be on fb/twitter/ig yammering to anyone who would listen if I were to roll alone lol.I can't roll anymore cause I'm on an ssri, I miss and cherish those times though.

Wow, ok. I NEVER said, it was for sure mescaline. I am mearly guessing. .

i roll alone sometimes its cool but i will only do it if i want to roll and have no friends available at the time. i think rolling alone is best during the day. the first few times rolling alone at night is cool but after that staying up all night alone gets old. i prefer to roll during the day alone because i can venture the mall, beach and other places.

i love being in the mall pluto foatin haaaaaaa!

I find it very unlikely your pills had any significant amount of MDMA in them. If they did, 5-6 pills a day for anything more than a week or two would leave you depressed and feeling like shit, and taking more would do nothing as you'd have very. very little serotonin left. Binging on MDMA is extremely stupid. The best way to enjoy the drug is to take a standard dose (100-150mg) 3 or 4 times a year. Most agree that larger doses become less euphoric and empathetic, and more speedy and hallucinogenic. Rolling with 1-4 close friends is how I prefer to use MDMA, but it's fun to roll alone, too. If you do, try showering (switch between hot and cold, both feel amazing), cuddling your pets, and talking to close friends on the phone or text. As always, test your stuff. Have fun and be safe. (Btw, the term "molly" is technically against forum rules, for future reference.)

I find it very unlikely your pills had any significant amount of MDMA in them. If they did, 5-6 pills a day for anything more than a week or two would leave you depressed and feeling like shit, and taking more would do nothing as you'd have very. very little serotonin left. Binging on MDMA is extremely stupid. The best way to enjoy the drug is to take a standard dose (100-150mg) 3 or 4 times a year. Most agree that larger doses become less euphoric and empathetic, and more speedy and hallucinogenic. Rolling with 1-4 close friends is how I prefer to use MDMA, but it's fun to roll alone, too. If you do, try showering (switch between hot and cold, both feel amazing), cuddling your pets, and talking to close friends on the phone or text. As always, test your stuff. Have fun and be safe. (Btw, the term "molly" is technically against forum rules, for future reference.)

Who knows what we're in them. We were young and just sprakin on them. We definitely did not get to enjoy the ephoria from them, it's like you said, part hallucinogenic part crackin out. And you know, I always hear when your high if you pet your animals the mdma comes out of your pores, into the animal....lol who knows tho, maybe just some tweeker info.

O and never was anyone feeling depressed. But, I did get a lot of panic attacks. Lol. I thought that's just how I was, but since stopping E, I haven't had a panic attack since. Lol. We also highly abused xanax bars. mmm the good ol days.

The anxiety probably came from abusing benzos as the rebound anxiety is a side effect. Yadid I Mean Na know what I'm saying though??

Who knows what we're in them. We were young and just sprakin on them. We definitely did not get to enjoy the ephoria from them, it's like you said, part hallucinogenic part crackin out. And you know, I always hear when your high if you pet your animals the mdma comes out of your pores, into the animal....lol who knows tho, maybe just some tweeker info.

You sure didn't ha scary to think about huh?? And no its doesn't do that.... the amounts lost through sweat would be very little.

Thanks Everyone for the info...I think I was doing it too much i went through a g in 3 days by myself and did it two nights after that with my gf...i didnt feel much she did. I think i was just worn out/brain used up all the euphoric chemicals (seratonin or something like that) lol but I have stopped and won;t be touching the stuff for awhile. Its just tempting knowing that feeling is only a phone call away lol

Thanks Everyone for the info...I think I was doing it too much i went through a g in 3 days by myself and did it two nights after that with my gf...i didnt feel much she did. I think i was just worn out/brain used up all the euphoric chemicals (seratonin or something like that) lol but I have stopped and won;t be touching the stuff for awhile. Its just tempting knowing that feeling is only a phone call away lol

Try reading the "MDMA recovery/support stories" thread. If anything will discourage you from doing MDMA too often, it's that. Some people can feel great on it every time, and then they take it once more, and bam - they develop anxiety, depression, and a host of other side effects, that can take years to go away, if they ever do. Scary shit.