Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Alone

Girls masturbate too...
Don't be like cliche and listen to house and dubstep and shit change it up
put on wagner, or Chopin, or rachmaninoff or some shit like that
or listen to the doors i listened to them on molly once and it was a good mix

back door man is my fav.
or Blink-182 they are my favorite band to listen to on any upper drug.

Haha. That first line always silences the girls, including IRL.

I actually don't like mainstream trance as much. Especially vocal trance; ugh, idk why they're so popular. But I'm really picky about the tunes I like. Maybe 1 out of every 20 that I've heard, I might like it. :) It has to have some sick ass beat or something new, because I've seen and heard it all. For sure though, mdma and edm go hand in hand; they're made for each other.

For the OP, it's obviously too late now, but mdma alone isn't that great. At the very least, chat with someone on the phone, instant msg or something like that. When you're being social and having a great time, the roll is much more euphoric and intense. But if you really want to be alone and roll, try meditation. It's really trippy to do when you're rolling. Watching a movie is okay, preferably an action or suspense type so you don't get too bored. Finally, go mini sight-seeing; look at the sky, stars, or find a nice view and chill there for a bit. The times I have done that have made my roll stronger, and my thoughts would be something like, "so this feeling is what makes life so special." It's just amazing.

Now I will sob in a corner because I never get that feeling off of mdma anymore. =D