• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Aftermath

korpsicle77

Greenlighter
Hey guys. I took MDMA for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was at a party and had a couple drinks. A friend offered me a line for free. I figured what they heck i'll try it and preceded to snort the line. I few minutes later I began to feel weird and left the party. I went home and fell asleep. I awoke the next morning and felt like crap, but that was to be expected. It's 2-3 weeks later and I still feel off. I feel like the same person, but have little to no emotion. I don't find much enjoyment in music as well as other things that would make me happy. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced anything of the sort? If they eventually felt normal again? any suggestions? ect.

Thank you

Last edited:
A minority of users can get reactions like this from MDMA, it's quite common at this forum as new reports of "long term" problems pop up almost weekly.

The general advice would be to try to eat healthy, do aerobic exercise 3 times per week, and abstain from all drugs including alcohol for a very good while.

What you are experiencing is called anhedonia, do you experience anxiety and/or depression as well? If you do you should add meditation to what I just listed. Heck, you should really start meditation regardless :)

If they eventually felt normal again?

Yeah, eventually you will get back to normal :), It's just impossible to say how long it will take. Could be a few more weeks, or it could be many months.

Hey guys. I took MDMA for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was at a party and had a couple drinks. A friend offered me a line for free. I figured what they heck i'll try it and preceded to snort the line. I few minutes later I began to feel weird and left the party. I went home and fell asleep. I awoke the next morning and felt like crap, but that was to be expected. It's 2-3 weeks later and I still feel off. I feel like the same person, but have little to no emotion. I don't find much enjoyment in music as well as other things that would make me happy. I'm just wondering if anyone has experienced anything of the sort? If they eventually felt normal again? any suggestions? ect.

Thank you

welcome to the beautiful bluelight, good sir.

i don't think you had MDMA. obviously i have no guarantee for that claim, but the sad thing is, either do you. i know you said it was a friend that offered it to you but were they sure of what it was? how does your friend feel since the dose/night? might be an idea to catch up and have a chat with them. if they are fine then there is no reason for you not to be good. i guess I'm alluding to the placebo effect.
I awoke the next morning and felt like crap, but that was to be expected.
Thank you
that is not to be expected at all. drinking a bottle of scotch i expect to feel shitty the next day but one line of MDMA should have you feeling good with a nice afterglow the following day. I'm not sure where you are getting your drugs or your information about drugs for that matter but i urge you to be more critical in observation and ingestion in the future.

i hope you feel better soon. all the best.