• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Advice?

WanderingStudent

Greenlighter
OK so I'm going to be getting one of those Dutch pills (I think it's red UPS) and it's supposed to contain around 200-220mg of mdma. My query is since I haven't touched MDMA or similar substances in around two years will that be overwhelming? I'm going to be going to a concert and recently had a train wreck trip on acid I can't afford to get into anymore trouble. The most MDMA(crystal) I've ever done was probably around 150mg and that was an excellent experience although me and my friends were just lying about and not really doing anything. So any advice on whether to take the whole pill or just half or any precautions to take?

Last edited by a moderator:
If they really contain +200mg then a whole pill is probably going to be too intense yeah, unless you are heavy-set. The general guideline is 1.5mg-2mg/kg so for someone weighing 70kg that would mean 105-140mg or around 1/2 up to 3/4 of a red UPS pill. Half of one is probably going to be a little underwhelming, though 110mg might even be enough to produce a full roll. I'd take between 1/2 and 3/4 of a pill

*edit* and indeed, like PotatoMan says, test your pills every single time, even if they are pretty well-known. Fakes turn up all the time so it's certainly possible. Adding (untested) prefix, if you did test them let me know

Last edited:
Test this pill before you do anything and understand that the following advice is based on the consumption of MDxx and not unknown cathinones & other RCs.

Supposed to have x amount of mg means nothing. Unless you take this pill to a lab, then you can see how much MDxx is in it. Personally I prefer MDxx in a relaxed setting.

Take half and see how you feel and redose 1-1.5hrs later. 500ml water every hour if dancing or otherwise exerting energy.

Good luck&Fly safe!

If they really contain +200mg then a whole pill is probably going to be too intense yeah, unless you are heavy-set. The general guideline is 1.5mg-2mg/kg so for someone weighing 70kg that would mean 105-140mg or around 1/2 up to 3/4 of a red UPS pill. Half of one is probably going to be a little underwhelming, though 110mg might even be enough to produce a full roll. I'd take between 1/2 and 3/4 of a pill

*edit* and indeed, like PotatoMan says, test your pills every single time, even if they are pretty well-known. Fakes turn up all the time so it's certainly possible. Adding (untested) prefix, if you did test them let me know
Thanks for the advice man and I way around 85kg

Test this pill before you do anything and understand that the following advice is based on the consumption of MDxx and not unknown cathinones & other RCs.

Supposed to have x amount of mg means nothing. Unless you take this pill to a lab, then you can see how much MDxx is in it. Personally I prefer MDxx in a relaxed setting.

Take half and see how you feel and redose 1-1.5hrs later. 500ml water every hour if dancing or otherwise exerting energy.

Good luck&Fly safe!
Thanks and I'm just going to have to risk it as I don't have the time or means to test it but its off a fairly reliable source

Split the red UPS in half or you'll wind up in a hospital more than likely. They really are 200mg+

^While I doubt taking a whole 1 will put you in the hospital (not sure if you really thought that) Dutch pills pack a punch and half will do more than enough for someone that's doesn't roll often.

I kind of doubt 1 whole pill would end in an ER visit, but some UPS pills have been tested at up to 270mg+\- but are usually closer to 195mg-215mg range. Someone small dropping 250mg mdma with no tolerance could end shitty, especially if it's combined with other stuff.

Yeah thanks for the advice guys probably going to split the pill in half and will only have the other half if I feel I need to

If u r sure of the source, take all of it. I took 2 Canadian pills when I hadn't rolled in awhile and I enjoyed the shit out of it, but I did test it first. And it's best to snort half eat half ime

snortmdma's advice for these pills isn't advisable. Canadian pills and Euro presses are on a total different level at the moment. Euro UPS, Instagram nespresso's etc. all 200mg+ Canadian pills are much more variable. They might be 100mg mdma, they might not be mdma at all.

i'd take a half pill and redose with quarters as needed. the ups over here test around 260-270mg. one pill is more than enough for a whole night even you split it appropriately.

mm.... Yah definitely watch ur dose for sure!! also i have had some of the most wicked burns from Molly, i like to add some really nice coke to the rail, make it soft and fuzzy from the start! lol, my personal experience at least. idk about the type tho, ive gotten some kinda tanish stuff that is amazing! but burns my face off without the numbing of the coke! plus faster onset IMO!

Last edited: