• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA abuse and yet no effects

Not enough, the equivalent human dose that protected the rats is ~10 grams

Brenthoward...I would be very curious to know more about your uncontrolled study.

What supplements do you and your friends use? Do you follow a pre-load and post-load protocol? What are your ages? Are you all male? How great would you estimate your loss of empathy is?

I have been taking MDMA for the past 18 years. Never as extreme as you and your friends, but I had my nights where I took 5-6 pills instead of 2-3. My use was mostly limited to once a month (or once every 3 weeks if I was feeling especially eager). I never expected a significantly negative outcome, based on the research that I followed at the time. Now, my use has slowed to 2-3 times per year.

I would be very interested to know what your genetics are (especially your methylation mutations). If you are willing to run a 23 and me or Ancestry test, there are a lot of third party apps you can run the DNA through to glean more info.

One more comment to Brenthoward...

You and I are similar in the sense that we are both non-drinkers. I recall reading a study that showed that some of the damaging effects of MDMA only occurred in users who also consumed alcohol. I will try to find the link. I can say that my partner has had a much more difficult journey than me with MDMA, and is a drinker. On the other hand, I know anther user of 20+ years who drinks like a fish and does not exercise and has seemingly few if any issues.

Update:

I just completed a full physical approaching age 40 and everything is rock solid.

You are still young enough not to worry about problems related to MDMA (as well as testosterone use, but that's another subject...).
Once you approach your late 50's (if you make it to this point, most people I know that did similar things did not, and they were all fine at your age) you may have a different opinion.
For example things like heart disease or prostate problems due to testosterone use will not show up until middle 50's and later. Things like Alzheimer, Parkinson or other neurological problems will not show up until early 60's.
All I am trying to say is that its way too early to say that you haven't done damage.

It always eventually will catch up to you.
Started in 1998, 500+ pills/doses and 25 years later it hasn't caught up yet.

Still taking multiple gram doses of liposomal vitamin C daily.

I also throw in liposomal fisetin and liposomal quercetin, lots and lots of B vitamins including up to 500 mg of thiamin three times a day, 200 mg of B6 a day, 100 plus milligrams of B2, 500 mg B3, at least one B-complex 100, sometimes some extra methylcobalamin. Source of life pineapple flavored adult chewable vitamin with lots of herbs and minerals. And a whole crap ton of other stuff.

I can still dose back to back (meaning two days in a row) without loss of any magic and no hangover. Just the afterglow that always happens with me. Never had the Tuesday blues.

Kinda one of those things by the time I found out what too much MDMA will do to a brain . It was too late.

Take a video of how to tie your shoe laces ahead of time , you'll need it later.