• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/800mg)+(MXE/40mg) Vibrant frog-leaping a comedown.

BishopsBishop

Bluelighter
This particular evening was long-awaited: a massive music event in London a few nights ago. A group of 4 friends had driven 5 hours from Liverpool to stay with me (I live relatively close to the venue), and my younger brother had travelled 2.5 hours on a train from the south.

The MDMA was sourced by a friend of ours in Liverpool: the crystals were a dull purple in colour - I have a little left that I'll take a photograph of later and add in here.

I purchased a marquis kit to test some of the MDMA, and the results were perfect - in seconds the sample turned the ideal colour (so fast I hadn't even finished tipping in the small sample of powder) which confirmed we were in for a fantastic night.

Please note: I'm not going to focus at all on our experiences on MDMA, as we all shared your run-of-the-mill brilliant time dancing to some fantastic music for approximately 7-8 hours. The interesting part of the story was that I had planned to experiment with using MXE on the tail end of our night on MDMA, in order to 'skip' the comedown stage and make sleeping easier and more pleasant. Here's how it went:

=D ME (male, plenty MXE experience, <5 MDMA experiences) <- I'm going to see if I can represent people with smileys.
%) B (male, no prior MXE experience, several MDMA experiences)
8o C (male, no MXE experience, <5 MDMA experiences)
:) D (female, no MXE experience, several MDMA experiences)
:p E (female, no MXE experience, several MDMA experiences)

08:45
Arrived home after a lengthy (and cold!) train journey and waiting around for a taxi or two. All very pleased to be back in the warm. I checked again with my 4 friends (1 decided to call it a night) and we were all happy to go ahead with our plan.

08:55
Lines were set out for each of us. I decided that 25mg would be a good dose for %) B, 8o C, :) D and :p E, and I would start with 40mg.

09:10 +0:15
The first signs that the MXE was beginning to take effect were that %) B - who had been starting to feel a little low for the last 20 minutes or so, had decidedly perked up, saying that he was "impressed with how much better he felt".

I had started to observe that opiat-y warmth building in my head. Unlike an MXE-only warmth, this was now coupled with a fairly intense visual glow that seemed to surround anything light in the room. As it was now morning, the curtains were very bright, and we all decided that it felt "like summer indoors". We noted that colours were more vibrant in the room, my usually dull walls were bathed with soothing yellow light, which sat well with my mood. I noted how quickly these effects had surfaced.

09:30 +0:35
At this point, we had noticed that 8o C had been notably quiet up until this point, and was now beginning to indulge in his CEV's - something I had recommended would be interesting earlier on. When catching his attention, he would quickly summarise where he had been and what he had visualised. He explained that he had realised that, simply by closing his eyes, he could transport almost instantaneously to some vivid scene in some place far away. Here are a few of the stories we were able to record. Note that using my computer was fairly difficult at this time: my motor skills were fairly poor, so typing was a struggle, and my computer screen had become bright and was almost constantly shaking slightly':

lava stepping stones 15,000
Set out before him were 15,000 lava stepping stones, which he had to make his way across.

I'm a 1950s banker playing basketball with a 21st century basketball player - ramone and alpha ramone

a goat is running out of my chest
At this point, he had just opened his eyes, and gestured opening his shirt across his chest, as if a 'goat' had just flown out of it.

im a thinker but im running across the alphabet

:) D is the leader of the penguin tribe

When asked whether these occurrences were overwhelming or scary, he assured us that he was enjoying them - and was able to step in and out of them as he pleased.

09:45 +0:50

We all agreed at this point that we had entered a "very unique" headspace, and that the experience was definitely "special".

%) B had started to observe the 'alice in wonderland effect' with some interesting size distortion. He said he felt 'tiny' walking up my stairs to use the bathroom, and found that he 'reached up' to use the door handle which was waist height.

:p E announced "im having so much fun playing with my hands" and spent some time looking at their shape and size distort before her.

09:55 +1:00

:p E had wondered aloud whether her handwriting might differ at this point. She was handed a pad and paper, and described that she felt as-if she were writing in wax. We each in turn had a go at writing, some of us just letting the pen wander across the page or to write down words to describe things we thought about or saw when closing our eyes.

10:10 +1:15
8o C had realised he was experiencing some interesting OEV's. He explained that when he looked at my face, it would appear as if it were the face of someone else that he knew - and it would change whenever he looked at me.

10:40 +1:45
We collectively decided we should head for bed. Drifting to sleep was fairly easy, despite the time of day. We slept until about 5pm.

As an overview, I'd recommend this as a method for skipping the inevitable comedown from a night spent on MDMA. I would like to think that I got the doses about right to keep the experience underwhelming, but enjoyable and interesting.

There were a few more interesting occurrences that I'd like to share, but I'll need to confer with my friends to ensure I fully understand what happened!

I think il'll give this combo a try again. Didn't go to well for me the first time. I tired it recently at a festival. It was going quite well. Nice MXE feeling floaty but when i got back to my tent the MXE really peaked. I was getting OEV's but they came with this horrible feeling that made them unpleasant for some reason. For some reason i thought i was looking at the inside of my mouth and i thought i might be dying. From previous experience i could tell what this was and that in reality i wasn't having a heart attack but i had a really hard time convincing myself. Eventually i just fell asleep after just experiencing the worst trip of my life lol. MXE and I usually get along very well but this time i became it's bitch.

I've never taken a good ammount of MXE with MDMA, only before or after it. I find that after it is hilarious - your brain becomes literally broken but your emotions are positive, preventing any negative comedown effects from your MDMA.

I love your little code system with the letters and faces, made the read that much easier. I think I will do that for all my future group reports.

:D

I love the face code system as well! Seriously, that's really creative, I've never seen it before!