• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + 5-htp + Codeine/Benzo?

Nicolascage

Greenlighter
Hi! Me and three friends recently got hold on some MDMA, approximately 0,5g. We were thinking of using it tomorrow. I have rolled about 6 times before so i would say that i have a fairly knowledge about MDMA. But still i have a couple of questions. I have bought 5-htp which is suppose to balance your serotonin levels (i guess). Now, should i take these 5-htp pills before or after the trip? And also i would like to know if its a good idea to take some codeine for the comedown? Or should i just stick to Benzons? In that case, what kind of benzo would you recommend?

English is not my native language but i really i hope you still understand :)

Take care!

Don't take 5htp the day of the roll and if you must take something on comedown just take the benzos. But you really don't need anthing for the comedown anyway. Benzos will just help you sleep

okay but do you any have personal preference of benzo? Last time i took Valium and it didn't seem to do the trick for me

Last edited:
Big guy, take what I write very serious. If you dare take that 5-HTP the same time you take the drug, it may result in a scary situation called Serotonin Syndrome. Good luck.