• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 5 days after 1 dose of Zoloft?

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
So, 5 days from today I'm supposed to be consuming MDMA with my girlfriend., It'll be our first time together. Her doctor recently prescribed her Zoloft. I told her that she'd have to start it after our roll, or to start it right away and we could hold off on our roll. However, she kinda spaced that I told her they're not safe to combine and decided to start it today. Our roll is 5 days out. She didn't like the way the Zoloft made her feel and says that she doesn't wanna continue taking it, so I'm wondering if 5 days is long enough for MDMA to be safe and effective after taking only one Zoloft pill. She took 1 50mg Zoloft pill

Any help is appreciated!

So, 5 days from today I'm supposed to be consuming MDMA with my girlfriend., It'll be our first time together. Her doctor recently prescribed her Zoloft. I told her that she'd have to start it after our roll, or to start it right away and we could hold off on our roll. However, she kinda spaced that I told her they're not safe to combine and decided to start it today. Our roll is 5 days out. She didn't like the way the Zoloft made her feel and says that she doesn't wanna continue taking it, so I'm wondering if 5 days is long enough for MDMA to be safe and effective after taking only one Zoloft pill. She took 1 50mg Zoloft pill

Any help is appreciated!
I doubt just 1 sertraline pill would make much difference to the roll. In fact, the thing how antidepressants work is by letting them build up in your system for a few weeks-months( in that case I'd worry about serotonin syndrome) I'm no doctor but I had a friend who used to take cocaine with his zoloft and roll too, but he used to be a crazy mofo xd anyway, I think she's safe and good to go. Hope u guys have a blast, cheers

Thanks! I figured as much but I wanted to make sure. It apparantely has an active metabolite that has a half-life of up to around 100 hours which was my main concern, but yeah, with one pill I'm sure that it'll be out of her system much quicker than that