Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 3 days after Ayahuasca?

bernardus

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,

Coming Wednesday I'm planning to go to a ayahuasca ceremony and ingest ayahuasca, I'm allready preparing with diet and getting enough sleep.

Coming Saturday I go to a rave party. Is it ok to take MDMA on Saturday? Because ayahuasca is a MAOI.

Love to hear your thoughts on this one, thanks in advance!

Regards, Bernardus

I wouldn't do it. Even without taking any risks associated with MAOIs into account, ayahuasca itself can really take a lot out of you. You will need time to integrate your experience, you don't want to muddle it up with a rather cheap, by comparison, MDMA high.

As for the risks, caapi and rue are reversible MAOIs and the harmala alkaloid family only have a few hours worth of half life so you should be clear to roll on Saturday if you ingest ayahuasca on Wednesday but like I said, its probably not the greatest idea.

Thanks for your reply. Good advise. I also thought it's not the greatest timing. Maybe I'm going to do ayahuasca a week or two later then.

Thanks for your reply. Good advise. I also thought it's not the greatest timing. Maybe I'm going to do ayahuasca a week or two later then.

That would be a much better idea, you want to make sure you have ample time to prepare for and recover from/integrate your ayahuasca experience.