Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/2C-B nausea

roady05

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I seem to get quite a bit of gastric discomfort on MDMA and/or 2C-B often resulting in me feeling quite sicky at some point during the experience.

I've taken MDMA alone, 2c-b alone and combined the two in various ways...always get the same shitty gut.

Aside from not eating for a good amount of time beforehand and general good practice like hydration and diet is there anything I can do to avoid these uncomfortable symptoms?

My gf mentioned that she used to get 2C-B off a guy who mixed it with an anti-emetic before putting it in the cap because it used to make him barf sometimes too.

Is there any over the counter anti-nausea stuff that could help aleviate this or any other things I can try?

Thanks guys xx

I usually smoke a bowl 20 mins after i drop pretty much anything. Weed is great for nausea. If you dont like thc's affect on you. You can try a cbd heavy strain just for the anxiety relieving properties.

Other natural options, you can try some ginger chews or ginger of sorts before dropping. Could potentially calm your stomach.

Last thought. Maybe you SHOULD eat a little? I find i need to eat a small little bite a few hours before, i think it helps keep nausea down and energy up for the duration.

I usually smoke a bowl 20 mins after i drop pretty much anything. Weed is great for nausea. If you dont like thc's affect on you. You can try a cbd heavy strain just for the anxiety relieving properties.

Other natural options, you can try some ginger chews or ginger of sorts before dropping. Could potentially calm your stomach.

Last thought. Maybe you SHOULD eat a little? I find i need to eat a small little bite a few hours before, i think it helps keep nausea down and energy up for the duration.
Ginger chews sound pretty good right now Dawg I'm hungry as a mofo.

Ginger chews sound pretty good right now Dawg I'm hungry as a mofo.
Go for a tea from fresh or dried Ginger when u are under influence. Extract from the fresh when using this form.

You will thank me for it. Pure eaten ginger can be a bit to much. Just extract and add some sugar or honey when needed.

Btw in case of naussea I have no idea if it work's as i am not prone to that effect when uio.

Last edited:
Plug it to avoid nausea. From what I understand, e pauses your digestion and when your body is unable to digest something, hurley comes to the rescue.

The nausea is due to 5-HT3 vagus nerve stimulation. Taking something like ginger or cayenne pepper extract capsules before may work. If not then some good old zofran will kill it

The nausea is due to 5-HT3 vagus nerve stimulation. Taking something like ginger or cayenne pepper extract capsules before may work. If not then some good old zofran will kill it

I havent puked on it in too long. In fact, i kinda welcome it. If im gonna puke, its gonna be a good time. lol

I havent puked on it in too long. In fact, i kinda welcome it. If im gonna puke, its gonna be a good time. lol

Yeah...that sounds like shit lol. I’d rather have a great time and not be puking