Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(mdma/ 0.4)( lsd/2 blotter hits)-experienced: Long Ride

LifeDimensions

Greenlighter
Male, 160 lb

Okay, so it all started Saturday at around 10:00 p.m. I decided to drop the last of the molly I had saved from a previous(about month ago) roll. All together maybe 0.3-0.4, two half full capsules. I swallowed one immediately and planned to do a few lines throughout or parachute the rest. Come up was good, as I listened to personal playlists of drum & bass, dubstep, and some feel good songs as well. Room was lit with a black lamp and strobe light(turned on & off).
At about midnight a couple friends stopped by(also rolling) and we each did 2-3 tiny lines. I felt like I was close to peaking and parachuted the rest. Also due to a recent storm, there was no a/c and it was about 100 degree's outside that day. So it was just naturally hot, with only a window open. At about 1:30 a.m I did finally peak, with vivid tacers, colors intensified, and the warmth felt great. Decent with glowsticks, we played around for a bit. Making sure to drink plenty of water, although while peaking couldn't hold much down. I had eaten pizza earlier that night, but pretty much only fluids on my stomach.
By about 3:00 a.m I was coming down, and slowly changed the music to more slower feel good tunes(slightly stoopid,micheal franti, Marleys, etc). Smoking a bowl(mr.niceguy) hear and there and couple pin joints. The complete come down seemed like forever, as I wasn't tired the least bit until 5-6 a.m. By this time I had a few errands to run, traffic horrible as many stop lights were out due to the storm. Coffee in hand I return home at about 10:00 a.m to get ready for work.
This is when it got weird. As I got a call from work saying I was off, also due to the weather. So at about 11:00 a.m I decided to drop 2 blotters of lsd. I hadn't tripped in months and very rarely had days off besides my one day a week. So now seemed like the perfect opportunity, although not well thought out.
within a half hour I started to feel it, and a hour it came on strong. The bad planning came to haunt me, as it was hot as hell with only window fans to cool off. Laying on the couch, the trees blowing in the wind outside. They looked alive as if breathing just like you or me. With tracers and light shinning, at many times I just had to close my eyes to let it persist. I had a playlist of all Marley playing constantly, which helped calm me throughout fearful moments. I became worried due to it being so hot and remembering I had not eaten anything sense the pizza last night. Also with the fans on high,the overall commotion in the room started to agitate me. Moving them, only to move them back and me going from the hot bedroom to the living room. Time as usual seemed to come to a slow, forever feel. Still drinking water. I threw up at about 12-1 p.m, which the acid puke always scares the shit outta me. Seems like you go deeper and entirely empty your stomach, with that horrible taste. Still having constant shape distortions and quick flickers of movement. Changing music to kid cudi,bone thugs, and Jimi Hendrix. Staying as positive as possible and telling myself it was only a drug and it would where off.
By 3:00 p.m I felt somewhat better, more accepting of the situation. With the strong metallic taste, and the weird smell you get here and there. I tried to watch t.v a few times, only to be disappointed with what was on. Or with most, felt like it was too dark, directing my trip in a not so pleasant way. Transformers was on(seen it a bunch), but it was just wasn't enjoyable at the time. Going back to Marley often, which i'm grateful he has so many uplifting songs. Also Yanni seemed to completely lift my mood and help me feel better. I guess it's the mood and overall feel of the instruments. Without the selection of music, i'm almost certain it would have been a complete bad trip.
By 6-7 p.m I was still feeling slight waves, not overpowering, but still certainly there. At this point i just wanted to sleep, and knew I should eat. But still with no appetite, i'd smoke a joint every so often. Also never finishing a cigarette, always feeling done at about half, putting it out. Ashtray full of half smoked expensive cigarettes lol. Still I told myself I would be soon enough and could get back on a healthy schedule.
At about 8:00 p.m a friend from out of town stopped in to catch up. This was defintley a weird out there feeling. Like hard to act normal enough without spacing out to much. Also having not seen them in a couple months, made it strange to say the least. After he left, I continued with music and t.v (muted, not really watching). At about 10:00 p.m i just couldn't take the loud fans overpowered by the music commotion any more. I went to lie in the still hot bedroom, in the perfect silence of nothing. Not moving much I passed out at about 11:30, with a feeling of FINALLY.
I woke up at about 6:00 a.m(way earlier then usual). I finally ate a sandwich and drank a bunch of juice. Still having a somewhat feeling of things being off a bit. Sunrise was beautiful and still different then usual. Feeling better, just want to eat more and get healthy habits back. I now remember how potent acid can be, and defiantly will only do it again in a 100% comfortable setting. Still overall a decent trip, with no real problems or freak outs. You really need a whole day to just not have any obligations and plenty of things to keep the mind occupied. Getting back to normal is part of the experience of conquering the mind. Once you completely have trust in yourself, regular life problems become much easier to deal with. As now I know that we all have the tools to achieve our desires. We just have to unlock them, and use them at the most beneficial times.

I've learnt it's never smart to take a psychedelic after MDMA...the lack of seretonin in the brain just doesn't set up for a great trip...also not having had much sleep must have had a big influence on you as well.

Glad to hear you held it together!

Safe trippin' man :)

2cb after mdma was great- lsd is way too long a ride to spend it on a comedown- next time take the mdma after the lsd and make sure you dont run out while still tripping

@infected mushroom Yeah man, defintley right about the seretonin and lack of sleep. Only reason I ended up doing it was because I got off of work. Although it wasn't necessarily a bad trip, still could have been much more enjoyable if it was better thought out. Well lesson reinforced, now I know.

@pofacedhoe Yeah think I might try that next time. That was one of my worries though, that the mdma would where off and still tripping hard. Could see how that could lead into a dark place, which would ruin the whole trip. But I think i'll go with your advice and make sure I have enough for the whole trip. Thanks for the advice!