View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDAI + MDMA combination?

maxjr

Greenlighter
Has anyone tried combining MDMA with MDAI? Does it lengthen the roll? Is there synergy?

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything on it!

I would think this is a topic more appropriate for PD mods, since no one has replied in here anyways.

PD Mods: Feel free to send this back to OD if it isn't popular over there either, but I believe this is PD material.

Has anyone tried combining MDMA with MDAI? Does it lengthen the roll? Is there synergy?

Sorry if this topic has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything on it!

It's an amazing combo, but keep the MDMA dose low... some have some it the other way around, but I find that the MDAI has most of the quality of MDMA but if you add a small amount of MDMA you get the rest back and something extra... I've researched 200mg MDAI with 80mg MDMA bombs throughout the evening... it's quite a empathogenic combo.

Mrs Deckmunki and I can attest to the goodness in this combo, BUT Mrs Deckmunki suffered complete memory loss on 50mg MDMA and 50mg MDAI with half a bottle of wine or so over the course of an evening, and was quite clearly spangled and very drunk.

She's about 2/3 my weight, and I dosed around double what she took, but I was relatively fine, so I'm assuming the vast difference in response is based on tolerance? Maybe she just had an atypical reaction, but the point I guess I should stress here is that you should try and start with no more than a quarter dose of each substance and work up.

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on whether there could be an increased potential for serotonergic neurotoxicity when combined with MDMA? It would seem logical that there might be a higher potential for harm...?

I feel very sorry (a) for the poor girl whose 21st birthday we were at, and who didn't touch drugs, and (b) for Mrs Deckmunki and her dignity.

I'm feeling very, very guilty today :(

Still, it's a nice combo!

Last edited:
I didn't really rate the combo, to be honest. Made the MDMA more mushy and fuzzy a bit but I'd rather the MD wasn't mushed and fuzzed so much so won't be repeating.

In vaguely related news, IV MDAI felt quite a lot like MDMA does which surprised me a bit. Bit less energetic (but way more energetic than via other ROA) but great for a mellow night. Not saying I'd recommend others do that as there seem to have been a few problems associated with IV MDAI (in combo specifically) but I really enjoyed it and was amazed at how well it (sort of) mimicked MDMA itself.

But back on topic, a very meh combo, in my opinion.

Fantastic combo, just keep MDMA to a quarter pill or very few mgs because you wont need it, my advise is to set the dose that you are going to take and stick to it...this combination is a lot more morish than either on its own.