• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDAI - APB / MAPB COMBO's

GingerPee

Greenlighter
I have a few grams of MDAI, and some 5-MAPB and 5 apb (hcl) and was wondering about using them in some form of combo.

I haven't tried the MDAI although it was from a good source, however people taking it have generally said that it lack stimulation for going out….I was thinking therefore that a bit of MAPB might make a good combo8(!

I can't see anyone else having reported on this before…..

I think those apbs you have wouldnt be the most apropriate for this porpouse, since they are (from what ive read here on BL) more selective to serotonin reuptake inhibition (or are they releasers? Dont know for sure), and being MDAI one o the most selective for serotonin of all PEAs (and thats why people say its worthless by itself).
I would guess that to get the most out of your MDAI, you should mix it with something like 2-fma or amphetamines, or something that will give you the dopamine that lacks on MDAI.

Last edited:
Cheers Torresmo, I've got some MPA but to be honest I've been put off it by reports of its morishness.. I don't know if I could get hold of 2-FMA.. I was just thinking of a way to use what I had as I found the apbs less empathic than MDMA, so I thought they might benefit from a little more straight serotonin action….

both mdai and 5-mapb are heavy on the 5ht but light on the others, might not be the best combo