• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDAI and MPA combo questions

Tori95

Greenlighter
I'm recently new and stumbling a bit on this site, but I finally figured it out *applause*.
I've taken MDMA quite a bit but I can't get a hold of it anymore so I looked up some stuff and found out about MDAI and MPA combined is nicely related yet a weakened version of it. So I ordered it and thinking this is my first time, had no idea how to take it. In the end, I snorted the MPA and bombed the MDAI since the only research I could really find on it said to do that. However, I'm hoping for different opinions on it and decided to make this thread.

Question 1. Is there a better way to take MPA and MDAI or did I just do it right? (etc. snorting, oral, plugging...)
Question 2. Is it the same as MDMA, such as the more of a dosage you take the weaker it is? I read somewhere you had to even it out, the MDAI being much more than the MPA (not EXACT even, just even'd out in the combos).
Question 3. What recommended dosage would be best for getting results close to MDMA? Or just best for getting that sweet high off of it?

Much thanks to the answers! :D

If you expect it to be anything like MDMA, you WILL be disappointed. Expect what is actually is and you might just be impressed.

I've never taken either drug, so I can't recommend dosages. MPA seems to be a very side-effect riddled stimulant though, it's probably best to dose VERY low on the MPA (like, 15mg) and just use it to add a small stimulant boost to the MDAI. Also probably best to put them together into one capsule, that's how I do it with other drugs

I ended up snorting the MPA and it gave me a great feeling. Not like MDMA of course, but a pretty happy feeling. Then I took the MDAI, but it didn't feel anything to me. I guess I took it all wrong since I'm new to it.