• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDAI/200 mg) New experience: Maybe to high dose...

I think a combination with d-amphetamine might increase the euphoria and empathogenic effects, no?

Indeed, and to great effect: I consider the combination to border MDMA.

What dosage of selgiline/l-deprenyl have you used?

As I was cycling on it at the time, 5 mg/day for about 5-7 days, and then ~4 days per week thereafter (5 mg to ensure a low enough dose to retain selectivity for MAOB, reduced dosing to account for the cumulative effects of irreversible enzymatic inhibition).

Why use those over amphetamine, or even an adderal mixture?

Oh. I was taking selegiline for synergy with supplements and judicious use with known, reliable stimulants (with meticulous caution, this combination can be pursued with SOME safety). Sometimes I opted to take MDAI sans stimulants, to enjoy the lack of a hangover and reduced neurotoxicity. That selegiline potentiated MDAI was a bonus.

I've judiciously combined selegiline, MDAI, and a stimulant, but I wouldn't suggest that others do so, given how experimental and complex this type of tripartite combination is. I was not being sufficiently safe, I think (but I was lucky, having a great time without unexpected negatives).

ebola

Indeed, and to great effect: I consider the combination to border MDMA.

did you try mdai+amp without selegiline? what doses did you take of each to achieve an mdma like state?

in past esperience an amphetamine with mdma usually knocks the effects of mdma out the window. (were talking early 1990s mdma not whats passed as it now.

i dont see the point in this drug if you have to combine it with empathogens, stimulants and psychadelics. cut out the middle man. :)

my favorite color said:
did you try mdai+amp without selegiline? what doses did you take of each to achieve an mdma like state?

Actually, no. I would imagine, though, that the effect would be rather similar, if a bit jitterier.

i dont see the point in this drug if you have to combine it with empathogens, stimulants and psychadelics. cut out the middle man.

MDMA is great but flawed. I would love a single substance that shared MDMA's profile for monoaminergic release but not its propensity to metabolize into alpha-methyl-dopamine, idiosyncratic free radicals, or inhibit tryptophan hydroxylase. 6-APDB might be inching in that direction, but we'll see. For now, a clean serotonin releaser combined with a stimulant seems our best bet. And shit...MDAI taken alone is pretty fucking schnazzy. :)

ebola

So let's get this right then, Mdai is ok, a lot of mixed reports around ....

Seejay
Actually, no. I would imagine, though, that the effect would be rather similar, if a bit jitterier.

MDMA is great but flawed. I would love a single substance that shared MDMA's profile for monoaminergic release but not its propensity to metabolize into alpha-methyl-dopamine, idiosyncratic free radicals, or inhibit tryptophan hydroxylase. 6-APDB might be inching in that direction, but we'll see. For now, a clean serotonin releaser combined with a stimulant seems our best bet. And shit...MDAI taken alone is pretty fucking schnazzy. :)

ebola

Have you tried it with Caapi?

might be worth a shot but be carefull of serotonin dangers...

At the exact right dose the reversable effects of caapi might pep up the serotonin for you.

use caution.

Awesome

Hi all,

I recently purchaced some MDAI (5g) and started straight away snorting the stuff (brown/cream crystaly) it really made me feel sick -

However, i then did a bomb about the size of your thumb top wrapped in little bog roll and swigged down... O MY GOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it was like the first time i ever did m-catt../ fucking AWESOME

I would not buy this to snort but use it like speed and its the F'ing daddy

Live long guys and girls

i have never really heard of MDAI before, but have experienced with a few mdma analogues.
Is MDAI as neurotoxic as MDMA is? can someone compare the two for me in terms of neurotoxicity?

i did some research, and it seems that MDAI depletes some serotonin, but remarkably, it inhibits the re-uptake of serotonin on its own after the effects have worn off!! This shit sounds pretty good to me

100mg of MDAI tried at home enjoyed it, led to a nice warm feeling, like inside a bubble! Noticed when back to baseline as felt drained and quite down. Felt fine the following day.

Next time 150mg bombed after a few pints of cider, felt great, works well with alcohol. Warm buzzing, some music appreciation and increased sexual drive without any erection problems.

MDAI is a keeper, it wont have you flying at these doses but its a good'un.

There seem to be some good batches out there, off white crystal MDAI seems to be good. Reading older posts in this thread the brown MDAI was when it was first released, seems to have come along since then...

hi all. interesting thread, was tempted to try it as ive had various mates giving feed back on it, i like the idea of the semi trippy side , trouble is i always like anything that gives you a horny feeling, m catt certainly did , but it didnt aggree with me, prob cos i wouldnt readthe insrtuctions ! does it have these feelings for most?

Yes, watch out for the dosing with MDAI, apparently the white crystal from nowadays is stronger than the brownish from last year...