Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mda

Abe360

Greenlighter
Hello,

My friend got a few "green grenade" pills however he swears that they aren't MDMA but MDA? He said they are from Colorado and taking a full one will leave you hallucinating. He's always good about describing them accurately however I did not think you can hallucinate from MDA and that MDA was even possible to get a hold of now? Any Ideas? Could it be possibly true that these are MDA? Anyone have any experience with MDA? Should I get a test kit?

Thanks,

-Abe E.

Yes, get a test kit. We can't tell what drug you have :) You can hallucinate from MDA alone, as it is way more psychedelic than mdma.

99k92889.png

Do they look like this?
They should contain about 120mg MDMA.
Otherwise you could try to look them up on Pillreports.net.

MDA is more psychedelic and still available but harder to get than MDMA.
If you dose very high or are very sensible to MDMA it could be also the MDMA that made him hallucinate.
If you can't look them up I would definitely test them, also be aware of fake or bad batches of a pill so testing is always a good idea.

A test kit is ALWAYS a good idea, or you end up like me, swallowing crystal meth.
Although, your typical test kit won't differentiate between mdma, mda, mdea, you would at least know it's one of those. That being said, any drug can make you hallucinate in high doses, including MDMA. You're not really going to know what's in that pill without a test kit. There are lots if RC's out there that cause hallucinations.

FullSizeRender_zps6ff06beb.jpg

He has these : they look like they might have been washed before or old.. I'm new to the whole MDA MDMA scene and I've only rolled twice... but each time I did I got them from my friend and they where always what he described them to be...

Any recommendations regarding what test kit? Money isn't a factor and I certainly don't want to accidentally take METH.

Get a 3 regent test kit, with the Marquis, Mandelin, and Mecke. I ordered mine from a Canadian supplier, just google them. They are completely safe to buy.

99k92889.png

Do they look like this?
They should contain about 120mg MDMA.
Otherwise you could try to look them up on Pillreports.net.

MDA is more psychedelic and still available but harder to get than MDMA.
If you dose very high or are very sensible to MDMA it could be also the MDMA that made him hallucinate.
If you can't look them up I would definitely test them, also be aware of fake or bad batches of a pill so testing is always a good idea.

"Dick : 5.7mm" poor guy

FullSizeRender_zps6ff06beb.jpg

He has these : they look like they might have been washed before or old.. I'm new to the whole MDA MDMA scene and I've only rolled twice... but each time I did I got them from my friend and they where always what he described them to be...

Any recommendations regarding what test kit? Money isn't a factor and I certainly don't want to accidentally take METH.

MDA isn't really THAT rare to come by, I consume it alot actually. Just depends how plugged in you are I guess. It is not as common as MDMA though. But either of these substances can cause hallucinations @ high doses. Definitely invest in a kit brotha here's some links for ya:
HTTP://www.ecstasypilltest.com (only site you can get a FULL kit)
HTTP://www.bunkpolice.org
HTTP://www.dancesafe.org
or get on eBay... I got mandelin, Mecke, and Marquis for $23.50 + free shipping (best deal) on any kit you'll find. Oh yeah and eBay has the full kits from ecstasypilltest.com too!

Last edited:
Just purchased the mandelin, Mecke, and Marquis kit for $23.5 from ebay! Thanks ~ I can't wait ..

Hell yeah, glad I could point ya in the right direction! Its such a good deal especially after you price out kits on those websites. Only shitty thing is you need the Simon's reagent to distinguish MDMA from MDA. but you can order a simons reagent alone from dancesafe.org.

At this point I'm certain they are MDMA/MDA, did the test and within a few seconds they all where purple/black color.. Also my friend was planning on taking one, so he did however within an hour he didn't feel anything so he took another... however it began to kick in around an hour and a half... then he rolled hard..so i'm pretty sure with how long they took to kick in and from what source is saying I am going to be okay :D

That's good and all that you bought them 3 test kits unfortunately NONE of the 3 will differentiate mdma from mda.. You need to buy the SIMONS test kit specifically to differentiate between the two

Mdma will turn blue... Mda will have no reaction

I know you can't differentiate them on the test but trust me you don't need to.. The grenades have been consumed and they are as pure as they get.. I didn't feel anything for almost two hours so I made the mistake of taking another.. And this is how I found out they are definitely not MDMA

I can seriously say MDA is so much better than MDMA! I didn't hallucinate but everything seemed disorted at times.... It wasn't all happiness at first I had some inner depression / anger but that only lasted a moment... and then after moving around a bit (we played laser tag.. Kinda) we just floated away.... Best experience ever! Thanks guys gor all your help and advice! And thanks again for telling me about the test the last thing I want is to take anything laced with shit. This changed my life. Thank you blue light people!

You're welcome man, that's what were all here for. Spreading the word on harm reduction so people can use drugs safely ;) keep spreading the good word as well man. Let people know about test kits, pillreports.net and bluelight!

I'm glad MDA is making a comeback. It sounds like the perfect (perhaps only temporary, however) drug solution to those of us who developed MDMA permatolerance years ago.

Get a test kit but I know for a fact most Colorado pills until summer are MDA and generally a mix of caffeine and/or meth too. Can't know for sure until you get a test kit though.

The most pure MDA I have ever received came in sticky gooey brown crystal form. You ate a tenth and the hallucinogenic properties were undeniable. My friend used to get this stuff all of the time and one night he came over and fed me a crystal we assumed to be at least .5 grams but could easily have been much more.

I got the normal amazing euphoria and empathy you would get from a roll but the hallucinations and dissociative effect that came with it was somewhat unexpected. I could not even light my own cigarette as my depth perception was non existent, everyone looked like they were wearing glasses even though they weren't and lizards were crawling all over my walls. What a crazy awesome night.

That's good and all that you bought them 3 test kits unfortunately NONE of the 3 will differentiate mdma from mda.. You need to buy the SIMONS test kit specifically to differentiate between the two

Mdma will turn blue... Mda will have no reaction

Swim told me that the dealio told him that they are 80% MDMA and then the rest a 2c-b and caffeine mix - Which would explain the visuals people claim.

Swim told me that the dealio told him that they are 80% MDMA and then the rest a 2c-b and caffeine mix - Which would explain the visuals people claim.

Swim told me not to use his name on this forum.

in the past experience i've had with mda crystals, it felt like a speedier version of a mdma but i didn't take enough to have open eye visuals

Yeah I took way too much the OEVs were definitely there. I have always thought MDA was naturally more of a psych then MDMA by itself. I remember being really out of it after taking what we assumed was about .5 g, everyone else took the same amount, and he kept apologizing be cause of how messed up we all were, like he was worried we were mad as though we took more then what we thought we were taking, which probably was the case.

I said over and over again it's okay thank you! Our buddy on the other hand was having a hard time and he took less then half as much as we did. He kept wanting to clean which fits with the MDA being speedier theory but I could not get up off the couch.

But I will say I know people who took MDA based pills and were dissatisfied, complaining that they were trying to "roll" not "trip". Strange I don't know

Last edited: