• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA vs. MDMA

madawaskka

Greenlighter
I've noticed that with higher doses of MDA I sometimes experience waves of anxiety/feeling like everyone is looking at me, almost the exact opposite of what I feel with high doses of MDMA. I get light trails and hallucinate more with MDA but has anyone ever experienced the mental difference or is it just me? I do find I can dance longer and don't get "floored" with MDA but it's a weird sense of self-awareness almost self-consciousness even though I'm clearly rolling balls...

Such a strange but wonderful drug...<3<3<3

I have yet to combine the two which is my next step. (both tested, both are quite pure)

It is certainly fairly easy for experienced users to tell the two apart. They both have certain traits that are unique to them individually. Even though they both can be considered "rolling."
Yeah makes sense, I was just wondering if anyone has felt the anxiety/worry MDA sometimes causes for me

I have found that MDA can make me feel somewhat floored and antsy (almost like its hard to get "comfortable" despite being floored), and devoid of empathy. Also, for me, the appreciation for music is diminished (I actually find myself hitting the >> button!). But the visual enhancement and euphoria are astouunnnddddinngggg :)

The first time I took the Bolts I was dicked. Sapped of energy, time seemed to stand still in what felt like 2 hours turned up only being ten minutes that had passed. I felt awkward at the rave the first time with MDA, but never since and I've taken up to 4-5 bolts in a night. No awkwardness, plenty of energy, etc. I love candyflipping the bolts. It's an awesome combo.

Mixing MDMA and MDA though, I've noticed the MDA overpowered the MDMA. I've found a 3:1 ratio to fit my preferences works wonders to get the MDMA love with the body load and euphoria from the MDA. 150mg MDMA to 50mg MDA is my standard starting dose when I'm capping up shards.

The first time I took the Bolts I was dicked. Sapped of energy, time seemed to stand still in what felt like 2 hours turned up only being ten minutes that had passed. I felt awkward at the rave the first time with MDA, but never since and I've taken up to 4-5 bolts in a night. No awkwardness, plenty of energy, etc. I love candyflipping the bolts. It's an awesome combo.

Mixing MDMA and MDA though, I've noticed the MDA overpowered the MDMA. I've found a 3:1 ratio to fit my preferences works wonders to get the MDMA love with the body load and euphoria from the MDA. 150mg MDMA to 50mg MDA is my standard starting dose when I'm capping up shards.

wow thats a big dose... 200 mg combined would have me retarded (like i would literally be mostly non functional...) but i do agree that 1:3 is pretty nice... im the same way.. i like MDA but i do prefer having it mixed with MDMA for pure awesomeness... when the ratio is right and the environment is good the roll is really a thing of beauty...

and yes concerning OP's question i have experienced both the sapped feeling and the energetic/anxious feeling with MDA heavy pills... although the majority of the time MDA gives me a more energetic roll (which i like alot)...

I've done 100 to 100 before and let me tell u I sat there the whole night w a big ass smile like I just shit my pants and I was the only one that knew. What a wonderful night that was.

I've done 100 to 100 before and let me tell u I sat there the whole night w a big ass smile like I just shit my pants and I was the only one that knew. What a wonderful night that was.

That took a second to realise that you didn't actually shit your pants. I'm thinking about dosing 140mg MDMA and 60mg MDA at a festival in the near future. Hopefully it should give me a little more bounce.

TBH If I were to try to mix MDA with MDMA I think I would want 100 mg MDA + 60 MDMA

I'm guessing those real dragonflies I found were 50 mg MDA (realistically).

I swear I found pumas that did 2x the damage lol.

2 was fun... but i needed more.

2 dragonflies + a puma sounds like fun!

Last edited:
so from what i've gathered in this thread, if i've lost/losing the magic from MDMA then MDA would be a viable alternative

wondering whether to combine the two or to take MDA by itself

so from what i've gathered in this thread, if i've lost/losing the magic from MDMA then MDA would be a viable alternative

wondering whether to combine the two or to take MDA by itself

If you've lost the magic for MDMA, then you've lost the magic for MDA, methylone, 6-APB and many other drugs...

Take a break.

Mixing these substances is unreal, a far more fulfilling experience than either of them alone (and even those experiences are always very fulfilling IME). You feel so at ease and content with everything (the roll, the environment, the people, the music), and the psychedelic aspect of the MDA adds so much more.