• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDA revival

Did you get an old school pill buzz with that combo? The ratios you went with look spot on.

Its closest ive felt to the old skool buzz since starting to take pills n shit again yeah(bear in mind old skool to me is 2003 ish, not old enough to have sampled the true old skool) Was maybe just a touch not strong enough, may be 120mg and 70-80 mg would have just been perfect for me. Was still good though

I don't suppose you have enough left to send a sample off to wedinos for testing do you? I'm intrigued to see if this stuff that's going around is actually MDA.

Admittedly I'm always too greedy and take my drugs before I bother to finish filling out the form... but hopefully somebody else can errr take one for the team. =D

Only got half a capsule left (about 55-60mg)

But i might get a couple more and send one off, i'll look in to it

Its closest ive felt to the old skool buzz since starting to take pills n shit again yeah(bear in mind old skool to me is 2003 ish, not old enough to have sampled the true old skool) Was maybe just a touch not strong enough, may be 120mg and 70-80 mg would have just been perfect for me. Was still good though
That's encouraging. What appearance did it have? Was it a whitish crystal?

I wish I could try this, I have had some pretty damn trippy pills in the past but I couldn't say it was definitely MDA. I have had MDMA crystals and I have had visuals off it as well, but no where near the visuals I was getting off these pills around 2011, but again I couldn't say if it was MDA causing the trippyness or something else added to MDMA. I would love to get my hands on a gram of MDA crystals to give it a try because all though I love MDMA, MDA sounds so much better.

That's encouraging. What appearance did it have? Was it a whitish crystal?

1fizxx.jpg

Nice. I am picking some MDA up next week and plan to mix with some mandy that I have, although I probably won't get a chance to try until the Autumn.

May I enquire as to why people aren't just taking the MDA. It is a far more psychedelic experience than the MDMA/MDA combo IME, which to me is the whole point in taking MDA.

Whatever those pure MDA blue playstations were, or the pure MDA dolphins in the early-mid 2000's. Perfect doses of MDA. Very psychedelic, very fun, very visual, and very introspective.

And please people... get some tested at wedinos!

May I enquire as to why people aren't just taking the MDA. It is a far more psychedelic experience than the MDMA/MDA combo IME, which to me is the whole point in taking MDA.

Whatever those pure MDA blue playstations were, or the pure MDA dolphins in the early-mid 2000's. Perfect doses of MDA. Very psychedelic, very fun, very visual, and very introspective.

And please people... get some tested at wedinos!

Ive always been led to believe that mixing them is a better experience, but maybe next time i will do it on its own. As for sending it to wedinos, i only have 250 mg so dont really wanna waste it.

It depends what you want:
More trippy/messy MDMA? MDMA/MDA
Incredibly psychedelic/visual/trippy/deep/fun/fuckedness. MDA.

Some people feel that MDA is missing the 'love' so they take the MDMA to counter it. Personally I'm just happy with being in that fun, messy, psychedelic headspace, and find that MDA has more.than enough emotion anyway. It is the original 'love drug', after all. =D

i had a kitty looking pill but not like any I seen on pillreports etc. and after 30 minutes after dropping it, I had to lay down it was getting that intense but the love of music and the warmth of my bedroom on this cold winters night was magical, felt totally different to the mdma crystals i have been getting also... I remember years ago at the velvot lounge we got these small white pills with some numbers only imprinted on em.. These made me almost cut my best mates lunch and i remember seeing the sides of the club which were velvot drapes hanging down well they were doing quite abit of moving and swaying. then to top the night off we got white visarchey(spelling wrong) madossas with beutiful prints of the lady with all the snakes coming outta her head, was one of the nicer pills i had best ever though and i know im going off topic was my 1st ever pill and that was a yellow melody, I have never found anyone else who had em has anyone here had em it was falls festival 2001.
I use to get eye wiggles quite a lot back in the late 90's 00's is this affect from mdma or mda or both?

i had a kitty looking pill but not like any I seen on pillreports etc. and after 30 minutes after dropping it, I had to lay down it was getting that intense but the love of music and the warmth of my bedroom on this cold winters night was magical, felt totally different to the mdma crystals i have been getting also... I remember years ago at the velvot lounge we got these small white pills with some numbers only imprinted on em.. These made me almost cut my best mates lunch and i remember seeing the sides of the club which were velvot drapes hanging down well they were doing quite abit of moving and swaying. then to top the night off we got white visarchey(spelling wrong) madossas with beutiful prints of the lady with all the snakes coming outta her head, was one of the nicer pills i had best ever though and i know im going off topic was my 1st ever pill and that was a yellow melody, I have never found anyone else who had em has anyone here had em it was falls festival 2001.
I use to get eye wiggles quite a lot back in the late 90's 00's is this affect from mdma or mda or both?

Eye wiggles are a common effect of both MDMA and MDA. They are very similar drugs in terms of effects. This is in part because your body converts MDMA > MDA, so the more MDMA you consume, the more MDA you consume, which synergises with the MDMA. However, I think that it is also likely that MDMA produces a lot of those visual effects in its own right, just especially in high doses/susceptible people. MDA just takes you straight there.

Just read some of the anecdotes in this thread for reasons why MDA is so fucking good (and recent reports seem bizarrely lacklustre). =D

Why don't chemists bother with MDA any more? v. Sighs of the reminiscent

mmmm..... snowballs ('00), rolls royces ('01), black speckled mitzis ('02), double stamped peanut M'n'Ms ('03), blue playstations ('04), star-shaped pills ('04)....

& many others which I can't recall now. Giraffes & zebras walking around festivals, everyone wearing sunglasses in clubs, mosaic vision, third-eye introspection, "playing" with visuals, crazy random hallucinations....

it just floors me all i can manage is rolling around on the floor tripping my tits off. its also probably the best drug ever for coming out with quality drugged up quotes, some of the things i've heard people come out with on MDA is just classic. I'll never forgot my mate johnys full blown conversation with my coat hooked on a stair banister and the proceeding hug afterwards, he and my jacket had a really special moment.

You should definately have bought it. The first time I had it 80-100mg bomb early in the morning after a heavy drinking session ruined me. Standing having a full blown conversation with a towel on the back of my mates door (it apparently had a picture of Henrik Larsson on it). Genuinely out of your nut!

The weekend I bought an eighth of it a few of us split it at and the shape of EVERYONE in that house was ridiculous! Pulling proper munter faces and I don't think anyone was really managing a two way conversation haha. One of my wee pals who's that much of an ecto fiend he hardly ever looks wrecked was sat eyes twitching trying to smoke a lighter lol! Lucky for him we stopped him! Some of the team were sniffing it which seemed to ruin them even worse tbh.

The rushes/euphoria off MDA is more intense than MDMA or meth. Definately hard to deal with in a club. The eye wobbles are intense as fuck and seem to last longer, same deal with the jaw. The faces everyone pulls are literally hilarious though. You zone in and out but at times you are an incoheret babbling mess having mumbling conversations with the walls.

Did anyone ever see vines growing out of everything?

Or the spooky 'carved' writing on shiny surfaces?

I read some great non-existent magazines too.

^Yes and watching a mate trying to put coins in theback of a girl's head cos he was trying to get some ciggies....

MDA is fucking gold. :)

I will finally get a chance to sample some MDA tomorrow. I'm going to take 100mg along with half a purple teddy (approx 100mg MDMA) and see how things go from there.

I popped a 100 mg cap and it hit very fast, like 20 minutes or so. It was more speed like and was quite energising but with no empathy or euphoria. Popped another 7 hours later with a pink teddy and was throwing my guts up 20 minutes later. Felt horrendous the following day with hot flushes and nauseou. Didn't sleep for two nights, probably won't be taking this stuff again.

I popped a 100 mg cap and it hit very fast, like 20 minutes or so. It was more speed like and was quite energising but with no empathy or euphoria. Popped another 7 hours later with a pink teddy and was throwing my guts up 20 minutes later. Felt horrendous the following day with hot flushes and nauseou. Didn't sleep for two nights, probably won't be taking this stuff again.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound right. Are you sure it was MDA? And what about those Teddies? I believe some of those were PMMA...

I really don't think it's likely that this MDA being sold is actually MDA at all.

You may be right, got a cap left if anyone can recommend a good testing place?