View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDA or MDMA After Having Recently Tripped

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
Is there any cross tolerance between classical psychedelics and MDMA or MDA after 4-5 days? I tripped a couple days ago and may be taking MDMA 2-3 days from now depending on what I'm doing then. Will having tripped alter my MDMA or MDA experience if I have one in the next couple days.

Given my own drug experiences, I'm quite familiar with cross tolerance between classical psychedelics..... which lasts around 4-5 days, especially the first 2-3 days for me anyways. I usually don't trip that often though or anything just that on occasion I'll trip and decide to trip again a few days later to continue the lessons or just because I happened to feel like I wanted to. Although, I'm the type to trip once or twice a week or anything like that or even to trip particularly often. In fact, the other thing if there is any cross tolerance is that until I tripped a couple days ago, I hadn't tripped or taken any drugs whatsoever since January.... and before that I hadn't done anything since last mid-summer. However, I know that as far as psychedelic tolerance that wouldn't make any difference, though I'm not familiar with MDMA or MDA as I said.

Also, I know that a friend of mine said that taking MDMA (which I've never done before) often kicks psychedelics back in a little if you've taken them recently.... kinda like weed does but way more. I personally prefer tripping on classical psychedelics alone or maybe with a close friend or a few..... not at the crowded setting where I would be taking the MDMA or MDA if I'm there and choose to take it. Also, is MDA similar to a classical psychedelic (e.g. I should just chill by myself or with a few people if I take it.... or is it more of a party drug like MDMA is)?

Sorry if I sound like a noob because I pretty much am as far as MDA and MDMA is concerned, though I've done a lot of classical psychedelics but never MDMA or MDA. I've always kinda wanted to but never have.

I've never noticed much of tolerance. 100mg of MDMA feels like 100mg even a day after a trip for me.

MDA, in addition to its qualities as a releasing agent of serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline, also possesses signiicant psychedelic effects, whereas MDMA primarily acts as a powerful releasing agent with only mild psychedelic activity.

So any tolerance to psychedelics should affect the MDA experience more strongly than the MDMA experience.