• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA+MDMA mix?

ThisGuy28

Greenlighter
So my friend was hoping to get a g molly yesterday and when he got it realized it was brown (sandy color but was also crystals). He went home and used the ez testing kit to make sure it was a MDxx substance. The test came back that it was very dark purple meaning that it was definitely MDxx. He messaged the guy he got it from and was told that it was a mixture of MDA and MDMA. Could this be the case since it is brown? He read that it comes from missing a step in the synthesizing process? Also his girlfriend will be rolling with him but he had moon rocks that were white crystals from before and crushed up the crystals himself meaning its very high % of mdma. The question is how much should he give his girlfriend to roll with him, it is her first time trying molly and she is around 110 lbs. He was planning on giving her 100mg in a capsule to begin then when they got to the rave have her take the extra 50mg in capsule. Should she take it all at once, since it is moon rocks dont want her too fucked up at a public place. He will be taking the brown mixture and would like to know how much he should take (rolled around 10 times before). Also last question, what is the difference between MDA and MDMA? BTW I am new to blue light and I would greatly appreciate some responses, have been reading a lot on here and thought it was a good time to post something myself. :D

Looks very similar to this:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nibjib&s=5#.UkXj64akrQM

Last edited:
don't know where your friend read that MDA+MDMA mix is because of a missed step in the synth...it don't work that way son. also color has nothing to do with what is in the product...NOTHING!!! you can have brilliant white MDMA and brilliant white MDA. you can also have them both in off white, brown, purple, and I have seen gray, and blue. Color means nothing.

dose would be the same IMO. 100mg + 50mg booster and hour later is plenty for a first timer.

He was told it was the bottom of the bag so the crystals had been crushed down a bit and therefor it had nothing to do with a missed step, rather it was the two crystals combined from the guy he got it from. So your saying dose would be same for MDA and MDMA?

A lot of mdma is brown.
It's actually very common, and definitely not a mixture, the dealer is an idiot.
Never ever trust a damn word that comes out of your dealers mouth, I haven't met one who wasn't a complete idiot.
And you can get big brown crystals (I had one last week that was .22 in size) and they can be translucent, but when you crush it it turns into a brown crystalline powder

The best MDMA I ever got around here were these big, beautiful, brown crystals. Goddamn it was good shit. I traveled 4 hours via public transit just to pick it up when I needed it. Unfortunately I lost contact with the guy :(

Color doesnt have too much to do with it. I suppose it could be mixed, or the more likely option that has been mentioned before, the dealer is an idiot. The guy that sells in my area supposedly cuts his with 5-HTP. Heartless bastard

He must be in a tight money situation or some shit. Or just greedy, so do you guys agree 100 mg is a good starting dose for a small female first timer? BTW thanks for the replies