• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

mda/mdma dosage + psychedelic combos....

MBRC

Bluelighter
Hey ! i posted this here bc mdma discussion got no answers. and it concerns psychedelics also, so i felt it was appropiate here. Well I got some mda. I've had mde and mdma , mda once in a pressed pill years ago.

Well I recently got some lsd and I dropped 1.5 110ug blotts last weekend and snorted 120mg mdma in 3 lines throughout the trip. Felt so euphoric. Well this weekend I did the same thing but snorted 120mg mda in 3 lines throughout the night On lsd. from what I remembered from my one pressed mda pill I expected the same mdma super euphoria + cevs. Well it fucking hit me like a train. I snorted 50mg 3 hrs into my lsd trip and instantly . My heart started racing I felt really uncomfortable And pannicky in my head. I'm experienced so I just started to regulate my breathing and rode it out for 45min . up until I snorted it I wasn't really having visuals from the lsd just walls breathing kinda morphing walls. No patterns with light cevs . Well as soon as I snorted it my field of vision was overlayed with oev patterns. Insane cartoon vividly colored cevs. Mda is very visual. As much as my couple 2cb experiences but it wasnt euphoric snorted like mdma which is what I wanted.

So I really like mda , I just won't snort my dose anymore . Anymore have experience snorting pure mda powder ? Mine is brown like dirt kinda shines. tested purple to black, it's real deal.

Also I think mixing it with mdma is the way to go. I was thinking 80-90mg mdma + 40mg-50mg mda. Would that be a decent ratio? I love the mda visuals + I want mdma euphoria.

When I drop mdma/mda combo I might smoke 10mg dmt . Anyone ever mixed the two or three as it would be ? or how about mda + mdma + small amount of 2cb ? i recently got a large ammt of lsd dmt mda mdma and 2cb. so i plan to do alot of mixing and just want some opinions.

Thanks guys and gals !

Also while I'm here. I'm 30 and remember real mdma.I've been hearing people locally taking sassafrass oil and it being sold on dafknet as sassafras extract oil in gelcaps for consumption. Are these people really taking sass. Oil ? Wtf I couldn't really find any recent info about googline, all old info.

I generally adhere to go hard or go home.

best combo i've done was 300ug of lsd, 180mg of mdma, a dab, a drink, and 4.2g of shrooms once. Fun.

Haha wow I'd me a mess. That combo sounds gr8 but the mush would be too much for me added. Shrooms really fuck with my ego and although are recreational they are recreational in a more serious way for me. That's y I like lsd. It's pure joy and fun for me lol

Well I got this dmt and I've never even considered dmt bc I knew I wasn't ready for any huge life changing revelations + in my teen Years I was living a bad lifestyle. I'm older now and am ready. My friend smoked like 10mg and said it was more recreational, intense but not a breakthrough experience. So can dmt be smoked in small amounts on psychedelics for a "boost' and not go into hyper world lol a breakthrough dose is 25-50mg ?

Yea man I got some querkle wax + some jamiacaN hash. I save it for tripping. I don't have a dab kit but add it to my bowls. I love it. My buddy I trip with who doesn't smoke took one small hit the size of a bb of wax on some chronic and was too high lol.

I'm taking mdma/mda in the next day or two. I may smoke some dmt On top. Im nervous tho , I'll prob chicken out and wait till I'm with my friend.

Also listed on darknet they have dmt infused shatter/dabs and 5 meo mipt infused shatter/dabs lol crazy shit....

I like 200ug LSD, followed by 160mg MDA a half hour later, then 120mg MDMA dropped around an hour to an hour and a half later. I never snort MDx compunds, seems like you scarifice a lot of the empathogenic effects when you snort for some reason.

DMT is great with MDx, just don't smoke too much or your heart'll be racing.