Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDA HCl/180 mg) Exp: Very Intense, Very Long Lasting

pr0d1gy

Bluelighter
It's been about a year since my last consumption of any MDMA derivative. On impulse, I obtained some very pure MDA HCl. Characterized with HNMR to confirm purity (I have the spectra if anyone cares).

+0:00 Consumed 180 mg of MDA packed into two gel capsules. Stomach was empty and I was fairly tired from a moderately labor intensive 14 hour day.

+0:30 Slight queasiness and a few chemical tasting burps. Maybe some stimulation, but may just be nerves.

+0:45 Notable stimulation comparable to 60 mg or so adderall. Slight brightening of objects and patterns in lights.

+1:15 Still about 95% pure stimulant effects. Around this time moderate gurning and eye twitching began. Visuals becoming very noticeable. Long tracers and very bright halos around any light sources. Shadows appear to have no depth and textures crawling a bit.

+1:45 Finally actual "rolling" begins. Stimulant effects subside to very calm stoned feeling. Strong euphoria but thinking was very confused. Hard to keep any line of thought very long. Strong gurning to the point of chewing on the cheeks and long fits of eye twitching. Profound visual distortion in the form of a rippling sin-wave phenomenon that would scroll like a marquis across the visual field. Moderate LSD like color shifting. Primarily light green blues like turquoise.

+2:00 From this point on I don't really remember much. I think the dose was too high because I couldn't keep any line of thought for very long. I remember very strong tactile sensations to any surfaces. Much stronger than MDMA. I think this would have been trouble to do in public. I was absolutely incapacitated at this point. Coordination and sense of direction were very bad.

+5:30 Stuff begins to wind down. Pretty much more of the same effects, but of a lower magnitude. Less confusion and some tiredness. From this point on everything fades into just residual sickness and muscle soreness.

+7:30 Pretty strong stimulation and muscle soreness. In the dark their are burn in effects like when you stare at a bright light and blink afterwards. Teeth feel gritty like I chewed on bone and jaw hurts a but.

From this point on everything just wound down. I felt like shit most of the next day. Like I had a cold or something. I felt really cold all day. My stomach looked really caved in also maybe from water loss. I was pretty gone mentally the day afterwards. I manged to sleep really well that night with a bit of zaleplon and the next day I was pretty much 90% normal mentally and 100% physically. tl:dr I think MDA is very interesting and unique compared to MDMA. It certainly does deserve it's reputation for being more psychedelic. The physical effects are stronger and I think it probably needs to be used in more moderation than MDMA. I'm interested to try again in a month or so maybe at a lower dose. I think it would be better to be a bit less confused during the whole thing.

Sounds awesome man ! Do u prefer mdma ? I found I enjoy mde more than mdma and mda more than both.

Imbordering 2-3g this week I cant wait ! U every combined with mdma ? Ima try that and with lsd

I have taken MDA once, recently (finally, I had always wanted to try it), 2 white lightning pills (verified on pillreports, it said 80mg of MDA each). So I had max 160mg. It was definitely strong, but not as strong as what you described (but then I take serotonergics - psychedelics mostly - fairly regularly and used to abuse them years ago and ever since I have had a stupid amount of tolerance even when I haven't taken any in a long time). I found the timeline to be like how you describe, around 2 hours in or so the rolling really started. I felt amazing, very tactile, like you said, moreso than MDMA. I actually jammed with my friends for 40 minutes during the early part of the peak and did some great stuff (on keys), I was feeling it really hard. Afterwards, I got a bit into that confused state, where I'd think something else was happening for a moment. I had nice colors and faint patterns, and the CEVs were quite a bit stronger than the OEVs. I just felt SO good, and less social than MDMA but not antisocial at all, just a bit more within myself.

The next day I felt a bit run down but nothing too bad... I took some phenibut which probably helped, because I really didn't feel too down at all, but I rarely take MDXX.