• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA dose

MDA Info (including dosing info - 145mg+ is considered a strong dose)

250mg for each of you is a very high dose. I don't think it's advisable to dose so high. This is also important because one of you is a newbie too. There's also a massive difference in weight between you two and everyone's biochemistry is different.

You can always take more if the effects aren't strong enough. So I'd start lower.

Be safe and have fun!

Last edited:
MDA Info (including dosing info - 145mg+ is considered a strong dose)

250mg for each of you is a very high dose. I don't think it's advisable to dose so high. This is also important because one of you is a newbie too. There's also a massive difference in weight between you two and everyone's biochemistry is different.

You can always take more if the effects aren't strong enough. So I'd start lower.

Be safe and have fun!
Second this, don’t take so much first time, especially of MDA. And body weight isn’t necessarily meaningful - I weigh 100lbs & typically often more drugs than people 2-3x my size due to a crazy fast metabolism. But with MDA, even a low dose is too much. MDMA, a standard dose is good (125mg). I wouldn’t start about 100mg with MDA. Add 25-50mg every 15-20min as needed after the first 30 min if you’re not feeling the effects you desired.

Thank you for the advice, we'll start at a lower dose. I'm under the impression that the dose should be higher or lower according to weight. Is that not right? Also one of the people is on an SSRI so we're going to wait at least a week so I have time to do more research. If anyone has experience with going off Prozac please let me know how many days she should stop taking it for. Some websites say 1-3 days, and some say 3-6 days.