• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA dosage

If it’s pure, start with 80-100mg first try. MDA purity varies a great deal though so you may need to increase the dosage, but best to start assuming the lowest possible dose.

-GC

If it’s pure, start with 80-100mg first try. MDA purity varies a great deal though so you may need to increase the dosage, but best to start assuming the lowest possible dose.

-GC
thank you. Do you think I can give it a try sniffing? Should I consider a different dosage then oral one?

It tastes sweet like licorice root beerish and burns when snorted. All I know is that I've read 500 mg IV *may* prove fatal.

But, being the experimenter I am, I snorted a 500 mg rail one time, and it felt like really clean, higher resolution ICE methamphetamine. Great for staring in the mirror, but not loved up like MDMA used to be.

However, I did not test mine, so I claim to know not everything. I mean, my at the time and still trustworthy dealer told me it was MDA.

Last edited:
It tastes sweet like licorice root beerish and burns when snorted. All I know is that I've read 500 mg IV *may* prove fatal.

But, being the experimenter I am, I snorted a 500 mg rail one time, and it felt like really clean, higher resolution ICE methamphetamine. Great for staring in the mirror, but not loved up like MDMA used to be.

However, I did not test mine, so I claim to know not everything. I mean, my at the time and still trustworthy dealer told me it was MDA.

500mg IV is ridoculous and I'm usually arguing the opposite when poeople make claims. Are you sure that's MDA? How can it feel like methamptheamine at that dose.

I had 100mg~, from a gram quite a few times last summer. The first time I was gone for like 8 hours just gurning my face off not knowing what was going on but remembered being really tripped out, hallucinating and really connected to my music collection I'd just recovered. All things had a grid. I knew that collection was holy to me.

I remember little, other than the importance of connection to what you love. That was the takeaway. At one point I was explaining EQ Frequency Analysers to my reflection in the mirror of my speaker.

The last time I had an argument with my own jaw and it was announcing contestants for me to battle for dominance. My jaw like a game show announcer, would go "and its BARRY from cardiff up next, so..... Barry... its your turn... to gurn!!!" then my jaw woulf start rattling for his turn for the crown. I'd go "fuck off Barry youve got shite gurn" then battle for control and outgurn him, telling my jaw I was the best.

Now thats tested, pure white, self tested at wedinos labs, actual MDA from Germany. It's batshit crazy loveable delerium, hallucination and fun, and it is be the missing link in MDMA: the pure psychedelic, phenathylamine connection.

Captain Heroin (RIP) IIRC IV'd MDA and ended up in the control rooms for reality with the controller flicking switches and show him infinity.

So that said, unless tested, doubt that you iv'd 500mg of MDA. You likely took some kind of RC stimulant, or an empathogen, in the cathinone class.

Last edited:
Of course, I haven't IV'ed 500 mg of mda! The anecdote is in Pihkal. The army gave a man 500 mg of mda IV, and he died. That's how I know that "500 mg iv may be fatal."