Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA at EDM festival. Question

heerutosen

Bluelighter
Hi,

I've been sitting on some MDA for a while now and i'm contemplating taking it at my next EDM festival.
Would MDA be too psychedelic for a first time at a party or is it more like 6-apb and pretty clearheaded without too much OEV's?

I'm also wondering about dosage. With MDMA crystal i take 200mg with a 100mg redose to end the night.
What would be a good starter dose for MDA? I heard there is no crosstolerance so i might have to dose lower. (When i started rolling i would dose 125-150mg mdma)

And lastly would a combo maybe be better? =D

The combo of mda plus mdma equals me jealous. Mda is stronger. I would dose half and half at same times. There is detailed dosing info on this subject on this site, just search. I couldnt explain better than the dosage section.

The combo of mda plus mdma equals me jealous. Mda is stronger. I would dose half and half at same times. There is detailed dosing info on this subject on this site, just search. I couldnt explain better than the dosage section.

Thanks! I'll check it out.

MDA is always more fun at shows than MDMA in my opinion especially if you dose around 150mg you get a little psychedelic and last a little longer than mdma, so if you redose it really extends the experience.

Personally think 150mg with 75mg redose later in night maybe even 125mg and then 70mg redose MDA can be a lot stronger than MDMA and some folks say it can be more speedy.

HAVE YOUR SELF SOME FUN AND DRINK THAT WATER!!