• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

McDonald's heroin happy meals (Pittsburg)

bagochina

Bluelighter
mcheroin31n-5-web.jpg

PITTSBURGH, Pa. – A McDonald’s worker was arrested Wednesday for allegedly selling heroin in Happy Meals, reports CBS Pittsburgh.

Employee Shania Dennis was taken into custody after the District Attorney Narcotics Enforcement team received information that she was using the Pittsburgh fast food restaurant to sell heroin. Undercover agents and officers in the area set up a controlled buy on Wednesday afternoon that led to the arrest.

Customers interested in the narcotic were told to go through the drive-thru and say, “I’d like to order a toy.” Then, they would proceed to the first window and pay for a Happy Meal box containing heroin, according to police.

Police say 10-stamp heroin bags were recovered inside of the Happy Meal box and an additional 50 bags were recovered from the suspect.

It is unknown how long this particular exchange has been going on.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-mcdonalds-employee-sold-heroin-in-happy-meal-boxes/

"82$ happy meals -2 dollars for the toy and 80 for the dope inside "

I'd be like fuck the toy.. I ain't got an extra 2 dollars... Shiiiiiiit.. The fuck I look like?! I'm a DOPEFIEND ?

This article was from Jan the 16th -

Employee charged with dealing heroin out of Murrysville McDonald's

Theodore-Levon-Upshaw--with-black-background-.jpg

MURRYSVILLE, Pa. —An employee at McDonald’s on Route 22 in Murrysville has been charged with selling heroin out of the restaurant.

Theodore Levon Upshaw, 28, was arrested after the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Narcotics Enforcement Team used a confidential informant to buy heroin in the parking lot of the restaurant, according to spokesman Mike Manko.

Manko said the informant had previously made several heroin purchases inside the restaurant.

Records show that Upshaw was being held in the Westmoreland County Prison on $50,000 straight cash bond Thursday. He will face charges of possession of heroin, possession with intent to deliver and delivery of heroin, Manko said.

Upshaw was staying at an alternative housing facility after receiving early release for a three-year prison sentence after he was convicted of possession with intent to deliver, Manko said.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/west.../23950716/-/10blpd/-/index.html#ixzz2rvbiXCcq

Yeah I know, and I bet by now they are doing something much smarter like switching it up to KFC or Subway. It's hard to keep track of all these new ways and places to buy ya drugs.

I'd be going through the drive through daily, just to check out the new toys. Hopefully the product is more consistent then the quality of their janky ass legit toys.

I wish this shit happened in my McDonald's!

Not to wise on their part prolly better to keep business and business seperate.

I know this isn't TDS or SL, but it might be wise to NSFW those pictures. I clicked this thread and instantly got massively triggered by pictures of stamps... I want to go back east and get some fucking stamps so bad now holy shit... I'm so glad i live in cali and would be forced to get tar, if I could get stamps here I would probably be out the door already.

Fuuuck

....... I clicked this thread and instantly got massively triggered by pictures of stamps... I want to go back east and get some fucking stamps so bad now holy shit... I'm so glad i live in cali and would be forced to get tar, if I could get stamps here I would probably be out the door already.

Fuuuck

You better not! Or else I shall hunt you down and BEAT you. :)

Last edited:
You better not! Or else I shall hunt you down and BEAT you. :)

lol I don't exactly have the funds to fly to newark, cop, and fly back to cali all at a moments notice. But if I did, I would have seriously considered doing it when I first saw these pictures.

I'll make my one NSFW just to please you, there ya go. :) Now there's only the top one, out of my hands.

TBH when I was younger ( definitley would never do this again and do not sell at all anyways) I was smokin with friends and we went to the drivethru at mcdonalds, reeking. Well the dude at the window essentially asked if we had some for him and we drive thru again and sell him the weed and he payed us thru the window like giving us change. it was so funny lookin back we just had some left over from smoking and go our money back. ahh high school was the shit.... and damn heroin is a bit much tho.

I'll make my one NSFW just to please you, there ya go. :) Now there's only the top one, out of my hands.

Thanks. I mean I know this isn't the dark side or sober living section - so it's view at your own risk. I appreciate it though! :)

If I was selling heroin I wouldn't waste my time working for min wage at McDonald's.