• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mbdb

Nope

it's so rare, why even bother asking? I doubt you'd be able to find it unless you know a chemist, and if you do you should go ahead and ask why he is making inferior MDxx analogues lol..

I don't think it's been found in commercial "ecstasy" since like 2000

MBDB (aka METHYL-J in pihkal) was widely available on the internet in 2003-2004. this is MDMA with an alpha-ethyl instead of alpha-methyl. BDB (aka J in pihkal) is the same, except comparable to MDA (the non-N-meth version). BDB was widely available on the internet in the 2003-2004, possibly up to 2007 range. it's hard to say because i know when experiments were done but not sure when it was bought. for some really, really stupid reason it's impossible to find now, even though i enjoyed the MBDB 14 times and the BDB 10, so they were definitely good. more of a stoned feeling than E for sure. like you feel "fucked up" vs just altered. i loved the stuff, and wonder why the hell it isn't around anymore!

Folley said:
it's so rare, why even bother asking?

It's interesting to think about. MBDB is pretty selective for NE and 5ht over DA, yet it also appears to exhibit mild neurotoxicity. This poses an interesting puzzle.

ebola

Yeah, I take back what I said in August. Though finding reliable experience reports outside of PIHKAL is still likely to prove difficult

Lol, sorry for the archaic quote. There's a pretty decent number of them from when it made the RC rounds in the early 2000s up on Erowid.

ebola

Mbdb got a couple of seriously unimpressive reviews on erowid if I recall correctly. There used to be a pill with LOVE stamped on it that tested out as mbdb, but I heard only so so reports from it on the street.