• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

May not work for you but does for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian brown

Greenlighter
Im 50 and started using this amazing substance at 15,from first time i tried it i thought this is something that i could happily use for rest of my life and have, NO hangovr NO not remembering what happened night before,love food more when ive had a dab or whatever ,im a more cautious person and can honestly say ive never had paranoia or any of the so called psyche trouble that some alledgedly get and i dont doubt there will be some who do but in my experience these folks already had an underlying mental health problem and certain strength cannabis can trigger trouble but you shouldnt ban something just because some have problems.You wouldnt ban alcohol because some become alcoholics as most folks dont or ban anything because of a minority plus its daft to say cannabis is bad full stop as thats like saying all alcoholic drinks will have same effect as its damned obvious that lager is not same as whiskey so its same with cannabis , the plants differ the thc differs the cannabinols differ etc. Ive had no trouble with this substance in my life and as a singer and musician it enhances the sound,the effect that music has on me and for me anyway its the best thing for keeping a cool head if upset or stressed. I just wish i could be left alone to enjoy it in peace without fear of being called a criminal or having to get it at ridiculous over the top prices by some plastic wanna be gangster in a bad track suit because i cant legally grow my own, aaaah maybe one day eh?!

What are you talking about I can walk a couple of blocks in any directions and legally buy it. I count 6 different dispensaries all a few blocks from each other close to where I live. I can also legally grow a few plants on my own property and keep it and smoke it with no repercussions whatsoever. No one will harass me or comment on it, not even the police. The irony is I hate marijuana and want nothing to do with it. You should move to a more enlightened state, OP.

hello brian brown, and welcome to BL :D!

many of us here will agree with you on this and with time i'm sure the legalization will satisfy you.. :). though, these types of posts are more reserved for your blog or maybe in our social thread where all things green are discussed.. ;). i encourage you to check them out and i'd close this since i don't see a question here... breaking up your text into paragraphs will make it a lot easier to read. PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.