View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Maxing the Dissociative Experience and Tips on nitrous

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
This weekend I'll be tripping on 900mg DXM, 75mg Levomenthol, Nitrous and weed.

I have had experience with 600mg DXM twice, LSD and DMT. I am ready for this trip. I weigh 70kg so it'll be a high 3rd plateau dose for me.

The bottle of cough syrup contains 150ml of liquid, in each 5ml there's 7.5mg DXM Hbr, 2.5mg Levomenthol and in the inactive ingredients, a small percentage of ethanol. A very negligible amount.

I will have a trip sitter who may trip on a bottle and a half. I will have a quantity of weed, DPH, 2 cans of whipped cream and cigarettes.

I would like to max out the experience. I plan to drink wgfj all day of the trip, take 25mg DPH, have a beer and such and such.

My questions are:-
1) Is this amount of menthol enough to fuck with experience in any way? I took half a dose of a bottle this weekend and the menthol gave me very slight opiate effects. I know the LD50 is 2g.

2) How much DPH should help the potentiation? I can't soberly take 50mg+ DPH as unwanted negative flashbacks of the time I tried to trip on it come back. I wanna eliminate nausea as well. This is the ONLY DXM-only containing syrup I can find here.

3) I need someone to help me with a technique to hit the nitrous successfully and safely at the peak of the experience as I have never done nitrous and there's 0 access to whippets or tanks here.

4) Will weed intensify the already large amount of DXM TOO much? I mean I don't really need it but I love DXM + Weed on low doses for euphoria though I've never had it on any of my trips that had 300mg DXM or more.

I also would like if anyone can tell me how to dose some Vitamins B6 and B12 after and before the trip.
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
You say you've only done dxm twice at 600 mg. Did you use wgfj those times? How much experience do you have with other dissociatives? 25-50 mg dph should be enough to combat nausea and body load, I wouldn't go any higher than that. Weed on dxm puts you in a royally fucked up headspace. I always liked it and if you can generally handle you're shit i say go for it. If you don't have tolerance the wgfj seem a bit overkill and not something I'd want to account for if I started getting too fucked up. Other than that this looks like a plan. Keep in mind 900 is big jump from 600. And I've never had n2o on dxm but om mxe it is fantastic so I imagine the same for dxm. Have fun and stay safem

Never tried to potentiate DXM on my higher doses. Only once with 100mg DPH on a 600mg dose. Lol I'm trying to have an OBE tho.

900 mg dxm + wgfj regimen + N2O + cannabis will have you out there. Which it sounds like you're looking for. So if you're not apprehensive about that and a good set and setting it should be a great experience.

Plus the DPH. I'm very positive all will go well. DXM has only been nice to me in the past. So I'm guessing the 75mg levomenthol is negligible?

I'm very inexperienced with the N2O and if you could tell me how to hit it through the whipped cream can i'll appreciate it. I've read mixed techniques of putting it in a balloon first and just hitting it straight from nozzle.

What's the brand name on the bottle? Shoud probably mention that for clarity. Re the whipped cream, I don't think you can get much gas out of them. Probably won't do much.

IF you cant get a cracker and n2o dont shake the whip cream when you buy it, and dont tip it to where any will come out make sure you use the whole can cuz it will only spray once

dropping dose to ~700mg because of fears of not being able to comprehend the intensity of 900mg. Also haven't done high dosed DXM in a long time. May just leave out the nitrous and just try to potentiate it with DPH and weed and GFJ. Plus drinking more than a bottle of this nasty menthol stuff is as hard as it is.